Customer reviews

Mala Leather Blossom Black Tri Section Purse
Colour: Black|Change

on 23 January 2014
Only used this for couple of days but so far very impressed. Soft leather, not too big so fits nicely in the hand. The biggest plus is all the pockets...most purses I find don't have as many as they could. The card slots are also great..a lot of purses I have found the cards hard to get in an out of. Ultimately I end up fumbling about at the counter..aware of a cue of waiting customers and I can't access the card or money..have not found that with this. Lastly there are no zips which is good..as they usually break..the coin part has popper the same as the main clasp, this is good size and easy to access small coins..5pence pieces can be hard to reach in some purses. Am sounding quite picky and 'particlar' but I tend to be that way about purses and bags..have searched years for one that I really love and this is pretty close. Only reason for no full star rating is the fact the outside design isn't as I would love...but that's just personal taste. Overall..great.
2 people found this helpful
on 5 August 2014
There is just nothing negative at all to say about this Wallet! I chose the green and love it. The flower detail on the front is delicate, just enough to enhance the style, and definitely not too OTT. The quality of the stitching is superb and the leather is soft and excellent quality.
Loads to space inside for cards, photo's, coins, notes........Couldn't recommend this more!!!! You won't be disappointed :-)
One person found this helpful
on 19 February 2012
This purse/wallet is great, lots of pockets for your cards. Lovely soft leather, beautiful design. I just love it. I have showed all my friends and told them to get one too. It is available in many colours. Delivery was on time, and packaged very well as to protect the item.
7 people found this helpful
on 4 February 2018
Bought for my friends birthday. Beautiful purse and excellent value for money. Just the right size with plenty of compartments for credit cards, cash and receipts. Might buy myself one too.
on 29 April 2013
Love this little wallet, has enough pockets and space for all my cards and looks great. The leather is also very smooth and good quality. My best wallet so far!
3 people found this helpful
on 28 October 2016
Happy
on 28 December 2013
I bought this purse to replace my other one as the zip had broken, and I absolutely love it. It's got just the right amount of spaces to hold your cards and also has a wee coin purse attached.

Would definitely recommend it to others.
on 1 April 2015
I love this purse, it has loads of card spaces. Places to keeps receipts or photos and stamps. It has a little separate coin bit. It's very cute. It's a soft leather and a great design.
on 6 April 2016
Lovely
on 19 April 2013
Lots of space for notes and cards, with a separate coin section. Nice fit for driving licence too. nicely sewn, great item.
3 people found this helpful