on 27 April 2017
I Heard the original song by Christina Perri on Prime Music and loved it so downloaded the song A thousand years [Explicit] but as soon as I heard this song, I realised it was not the same. I then found the correct one in Twilight Breaking Dawn and that got my 5 Stars.
on 20 May 2014
As I mentioned in another review Christina Perri was one to watch out for. This track is the lead single from one of the Twilight series of movies Breaking Dawn. Though this has made and named her as a house hold singer to the series fans, Christina has had great success with her singles Jar Of Hearts and Arms from her debut solo album Lovestrong. So if you love this track try out the debut album, the girl has a voice to be reckoned with.
on 13 July 2013
Yes, I am a fan of the films, (although the books are better) however I heard this on the radio and loved it then. I had a feeling it might have been on Breaking Dawn and one of the things I like about the films are the great soundtracks. I don't really see the point in reviewing songs as you either like them or not...but give it a listen and see what you think.
on 12 December 2015
we bought this for our wedding song, we thought we were being unique and now i am noticing this song everywhere! Never mind, love twilight, love this song and we're still going to use it!
on 5 April 2018
Love the lyrics and the tune.
on 21 December 2011
A song which i understand is the theme tune to a vampire film (i have never seen, not into that sort of film myself), however, do not let that put you off. A truely beautiful song and no mention of vampires. I would highly recomend it.
7 people found this helpful
on 30 March 2018
lovely music
on 21 July 2017
Love the song, lyrics are lovely.
on 21 May 2018
Lovely
on 18 April 2013
I havn't viewed any of the Twilight movies saga but my daughter had been visiting me & had this playing on her i.pod & i just found it very soothing to listen too so downloaded it to add to my sleepy time playlist... So if you like to have some relaxation time to yourself this will help you unwind!!!