on 2 February 2014
Teenage zombie loved this. The worrying thing is like all teenage zombies, you just get give them enough food. Aaargh!
on 6 January 2016
excellent gift for the Zombie gift box i made for my son.
on 12 January 2015
Given to teenager, right up his street, he loved it
on 19 February 2015
Always a win!
on 2 August 2013
I ordered a lot of items from Candy Hero and I have to say I LOVE them all. Quick delivery and really looks awesome. Not to mention the mini box of nerds they put in was the what nailed it for me. Great product - will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend!
on 14 January 2013
Crispy Zombie Skin, bought as Xmas Stocking filler, the kids found it pretty funny, not sure if they've eaten it though, great for those Zombie fanatics!
2 people found this helpful
on 13 January 2013
My boyfriend loved it, excellant (X-mas) gift that no one else thought of. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
on 7 January 2013
For teenage son totally gruesome he loved it ! He's plucking up courage to eat it but is taking it to the zombie club at school first
on 1 January 2014
I am not sure why the Amazon site is asking me to rate this as a toy as it is a food. I gave it 1 star as it isn't a toy!!!

In terms of fun food item it is 5 star.

It is dried seaweed but is packaged as 'dried zombie skin'; it's great fun and a great talking piece whether you are feeding adults or kids.
|11 Comment|Report abuse