on 5 September 2014
Would have given this five starts but one of the drawer corners was slightly puckered, and there was a little dot of pink paint missing from lower edge - I had to cover with pink marker as no time to get replacement and wouldn't know whether it would be any better. Bought for granddaughter's 4th birthday and I am sure she will be delighted with it. She had wanted musical box with princess and found this best fitted the criteria.
on 19 March 2017
This is so sweet, beautifully made and perfect for any little girl
on 2 January 2014
Disappointed! I bought this as a gift for a 4 year old little girl. It is larger than most jewellery boxes and the design on the box is nice. However, on opening the present the little girl loved it but unfortunately after 5 minutes the wood panel surrounding the mirror had come away. It can be glued back in place but still I would not expect this to happen and therefore would not recommend this particular jewellery box to others.
on 9 December 2015
Bought it for my niece when she was 5 and she loved it she is 8 years old now and she's still uses it and got her jewellery in it.Very pleased with my purchase.
on 29 October 2017
Beautiful jewellery box for a child. Will make a lovely gift for my 7 year old granddaughter.
on 14 November 2012
I bought this for my 6 year old and it is beautiful.My daughter loves it and it looks stunning in her bedroom.It's well built and the music is lovely.Highly recommended
on 3 December 2012
Bought this for a Christmas gift for my grand daughter.
It is lovely. Music is beautiful. Fast delivery.
Quite spacious. I am busy filling it with little treasures for her!
Thankyou.
on 9 January 2018
My niece loved it as part of her Christmas present.
on 28 October 2017
Very pretty but the finish could have been better
on 4 October 2017