TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 17 September 2013
I learned about the "Law of Attraction" some years ago, and although somewhat skeptical, I couldn't see a lot of harm in trying it out.

I've found what a lot of other people have found - that sometimes it appears to work amazingly well, and other times not at all. The rational conclusion to reach would be that any successes are down to coincidence, or the impact of positive thinking in terms that can be explained by normal psychology and not all this woo-woo stuff - but that isn't as much fun as believing that maybe we could do something a bit more mystical, so I keep reading, despite the admonishments of my logical brain, which tells me, "enough already! Believe in the world of your senses and in logic!"

In any case, this is the first book I have ever come across that offers a rational explanation (rational that is if you allow for the concept of "thoughts are things" to begin with) as to why it works sometimes and not others. Most books tell you something like "you weren't thinking positively enough" or "you didn't have enough belief" - which I find annoying, as it seems like a get out clause that could be applied to anything, and doesn't explain the times when you are genuinely convinced that X will happen (good or bad) and are stunned when it doesn't

Lori Culwell offers a different explanation: It's all about energy - and your ability to turn thoughts into things depends on your reserves of energy, in a similar way to the ability of a car to get you from A to B depends on having enough fuel in the tank. She also gives lots of suggestions for building up your energy.

I liked it - just woo-woo enough for me to keep me interested, but not so much to put me off :)
18 people found this helpful
on 9 February 2014
Without doubt 'Wealth from Within' is the best book I have ever read on the subject of achieving, and maintaining, abundance in one's life. Having 'read all the books' - and watched all the videos it was this book that gave me the key to understanding. Energy.
It was the missing piece of information that made complete sense. I first read Shakti Gawain's book over thirty years ago; never having heard of Creative Visualization. I was aware that when I imagined very hard about things I really wanted; and got the 'tingly' feeling, I knew with certainty they would happen. I have done it all my life; and I'm 71 now. I also eventually realized no 'tingly' feeling - the results were very hit and miss . This book provided the answer I have been seeking, as to why it didn't always work.
12 people found this helpful
on 1 July 2014
A refreshing new take on the LoA and why it sometimes doesn't work. Very quick and easy book to read with a new take on the LoA, referring to energy and how we sometimes deplete our energy stores. A practical book on how to increase our energy and improve things. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interesting in the Law of Attraction. It's like getting a refill at the petrol station. And for 77p it's an absolute bargain.
8 people found this helpful
on 23 August 2013
Over the past 30 years, I have read, watched or listened to most of the self-help gurus. But "Wealth from Within: Meditation, Consciousness, and the Real "Secret" to Getting What You Want (Law of Attraction Made Simple)" is the only book Ive read that explains the subject matter so clearly and concisely.

Lori Culwell doesn't take sides. She intelligently weaves her way through the mass of "Law Of Attraction" information that is available, simplifying the complicated and always presenting "both sides of the coin".

I didn't ever expect to read a book on this subject that wasn't pushing a specific "technique or formula" and I'm grateful to Lori for writing and publishing this excellent book.

If you're interested in the Law of Attraction but feel bogged down by plethora of information available, download this book. It's clear honest and right on the button.
5 people found this helpful
on 9 August 2014
Like many people I have read many books on the subject of the Law of Attraction. This book fills a very large hole on the subject which is why do your visualizations work some times and not at other times. In 2008 I experienced phenomenal success with the law of attraction then it all stopped why? this book has given me the answer and now I understand very clearly what I was doing which made me fail ! I WAS TRYING TO FORCE MY WISH"If six stars were available I would give this small masterpiece that rating. Buy this book because it is a masterpiece and very easy to understand. Thankyou.
5 people found this helpful
on 15 June 2014
Having read a number of books on how to build wealth through different thinking, this book filled a lot of the gaps for me. It answers those specific questions you will always have when it comes to retraining yourself to think in a different way; What if it doesn't feel like it's working? What if I can't meditate? Just a couple of my own questions which I felt was indeed answered by this practical and plain speaking book. Would definitely recommend.
7 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2014
Excellent, useful well written, well thought out book. Lori writes in such a down to earth and honest way that you're reading the notes of a friend . . . a well informed friend. Having used Quantum physics for years and rediscovered it for myself this Spring, this book was perfect for me as a follow on from Patricia Cranes Ordering from the Cosmic Kitchen which I simply rave about to anyone who'll listen. With Wealth from Within I actually felt reassured that the blocks I was experiencing needed my action rather than just thoughts so the slight tweaking as advised by Lori remedied the situation perfectly

I believe, both books are perfect for any age , denomination, culture and that's what brilliant book should be; universally understood and responded to.

Slight disappointment that the free books offered at the back lead to dead links but that doesn't detract from the excellent of this book and why I've been referring both friends and clients to it ever since. f
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 23 October 2014
This read was similar to many of the standard books on LOA, however, there was one significant difference which was relating to the "building up of energy" . The focus on this for me was immense, the "non wasting" of energy and building up of energy and how to do so was for me an "aha" moment having tried it and boy did I feel the energy surge through me.
3 people found this helpful
on 4 December 2017
Second time reading this. Wasn't ready to hear last time. The author really gets to the crux of the importance of energy, giving ideas I have tried with success. Better than the secret.
on 7 July 2014
A fascinating read, Lori culwell give you the missing pieces of the jigsaw and lots of tips to really help the law of attraction work. very easy to read and has gripped my attention throughout. Soon I will have to start putting it all in practice - Watch this space !!!
3 people found this helpful