Customer reviews

Price:£21.49+ Free shipping

on 19 May 2014
I bought this to help a long standing back problem, I am a 36" waist and the small adjustable straps are well stretched even on me, to the point where the Velcro pulls apart, there is no way this would fit up to a 50" waist so be aware.
on 20 February 2015
Excellent for my husband to avoid backache when moving anything cumbersome.
Helps husbands bad back but glad he is only a 34" waist. We do not think suitable for large people.
on 22 July 2015
Excellent product which does work. Delivery was quick and the price was the best I found on the Net.
on 19 September 2013
had bought one before and it lasted well using it for golf as a comfort. good buy and will last
on 1 August 2016
I suffer with Discitis for the past three months , with this support I can now work 1/2 days , great product ,hugs the parts that hurt and prevents you from flexing to much .
on 29 April 2015
Got this on the go is reviews and they were all right, I also use in in the gym and on the bike and there is hardly any after pain which I was getting a lot.
on 8 July 2015
I was recommended the brace by two friends who use it and I can't thank them enough, it's support helps my back so much and helps to ease the pain
on 2 August 2016
Only helps intermittantly medical help required to reslove the problem
on 6 December 2015
Had the same type previously. Doing the job I require of it.