on 4 March 2013
I'm a Fly fan, but these sandals lose one star because the ankle strap is too loose, and I'll be taking them to the shoe man to have it shortened. I agree with another reviewer that the quality of the leather below Fly's usual standard... but I can't wait for summer days to be wearing them.
on 21 August 2012
Very nice design but very bad quality leather, very unconfortable feeling. I sent them back. I wonder why some shoes get such a massive reduction in price!!!
on 11 October 2012
So glad I never paid the £90 for them,! I wore them once on my birthday to a girls meal, I should stress that I got a lift there and back so didn't walk about in them and they just snapped at the top so I was left without a shoe! I will be returning these.
on 17 November 2014
I LOVE THEM!! So comfortable, stylish and still look great after a summer of wearing.
on 14 September 2012
Love them brought in the clearence for next summer what a bargin Fly are so comfortable I am a size 4 true to size have only worn once but court everyones eye
on 19 July 2012
I was planning to buy those for a long time, but found a but expensive. On sales it was pretty cheap. It is really comfortable, and looks good. Real leather and there is lots of colours to choose from. Happy with it!