Customer reviews

The Bluebeards Revenge Deluxe Kit

on 26 September 2017
I have not knicked myself in 4 years of DE shaving as much as with these products. Using same routine and razors (even adding their oil that I don't usually use) as always just get nowhere near the quality of shave as other products (and I've tried many).
The products themselves smell, and feel very cheap and chemically, not an enjoyable pampering experience as with a nice citrus or sandalwood scent. The deodorant and brush are the only reasonable products in the set that I will continue to use. The rest is destined for the bin or passing on to someone else. Shave was fine with a cartridge razor, but that's not my bag.
Save yourselves the misery, and invest in creams by geo trumper, tailors of old bond street, or truefitt and hill and actually make the shave a luxurious, pleasure. As for post shave I find Proraso cream does the job well for a good price.
on 16 January 2018
The brush got unglued from the handle, the shaving soap didn't last long at all, the oil clogs DE razors - and I didn't like the aftershave. very poor set for the price.
on 29 June 2013
Bought for my partner, he liked the after balm I bought him previously so thought this would be a great gift. I was pleased with the contents and packaging and speed of delivery.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2018
Perfect gift for beardy!
on 23 November 2014
Received within a few days, bought as a present, presentation box was smaller than I expected, but everything did fit in, albeit not all standing up. I didn't buy from Bluebeards Revenge site due to the £10 for all postage charge.
2 people found this helpful
on 28 October 2015
Amazing products. Brush was a little hard for my liking but to be honest I did not need it.
on 14 January 2015
My hubby loved this. I bought it him for Christmas and was pleased with the selection of stuff in it, all excellent quality too.
on 24 August 2015
Bought this for Dad as a Father's Day gift. Looked very smart in box and he was thrilled with it.
on 8 January 2016
Love this product
on 10 August 2015
great product & supplier.. highly recommended