Customer reviews

Lioness: Hidden Treasures
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 December 2014
Why oh why did I wait so long to listen to Amy Winehouse! Fabulous voice.
on 14 December 2011
Had my copy for over a week but played it only once. It's much as I expected and in no way could it ever be considered a follow up to the massive 'Back To Black' - that of course now will sadly never happen. It's a collection of songs that really don't sit well together because they are from different time periods. 'Our Day Will Come', 'Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow' & 'A Song For You' are amongst the best. Amy would never have allowed this to be released in her lifetime. I'm sure that I can hear her sounding off from afar. It's nice to have this final collection but not essential. 'Frank' & 'Back To Black' will forever be Amy's true legacy.
on 4 January 2016
love amy , wat can i say amazing , like amazom amazing , love, love,
on 6 June 2015
This certainly is a 'hidden treasure'. Great tunes; amazing vocie.
on 11 September 2015
Love Amy Winehouse she is amazing - quick delivery very impressed.
on 18 December 2015
Love this album so much that I bought a second one for my mum!!
on 28 January 2016
Brilliant CD at a very reasonable price. Promptly delivered.
on 14 October 2015
brilliant singer and a very good album well worth the money.
on 12 February 2012
The other day I heard someone say that this album "wasn't very good". I nearly hit them. It is a WONDERFUL album, utterly beautiful. It's a bit like old Amy met new Amy - it's got the rawness of Frank (mainly due to the lack of over production) but the soul of Back to Black. Amy's voice was one of a kind and I honestly don't think it'll ever be outdone.
on 25 February 2015
My Mum loved the CD which I bought as a present for her.