on 21 January 2013
I'll definitely not recommend this; I had this product replaced but it made no difference at all so I've had to live with it really.. thank's to my iPad not bothered anymore with having it last longer for my travels; on full charge you can barely complete a full movie on this unplugged and barely lasts an hour on admin work.
on 14 July 2013
I'm not sure the new battery has solved issues I had with my laptop. Although I think that could be a laptop issue (or driver issues) and the charge definitely holds for a lot longer than the old one.
Stupidly I purchased the wrong battery originally and the seller was great in giving me a refund at once.
on 4 August 2012
I looked around after my old battery stopped holding a charge and found this one. It was a perfect fit for my Toshiba satellite A300. The battery works fantastic. It lasts for over Two and a half hours on a single charge. which is more than the original battery did brand new from the manufacturer. So far this battery has met my expectations for performance, I would recommend it.
on 24 March 2013
The battery could not be detected by my laptop. Various measures were taken to overcome this but in the end it had to be returned. The company were polite, prompt and helpful in dealing with this.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 February 2013
The battery life exceeds the original one by over half an hour.
Very fast and cheap overseas shipment from this reseller!