on 16 September 2012
The pens dont come with much polish remover in them but they are re-fillable. remove the tip and fill with nail varnish remover, they then work perfectly....
on 18 May 2012
my nail technition was using a cocktail stick to remove varnish accidently caught on the finger next to the nail now she uses this correction pen (which looks more professional)and is over the moon with them. You need to try them out.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 January 2015
Ordered on Dec 10th, for part of a Christmas present. The pens showed as in stock and there was nothing about this seller being overseas. However, once the order was confirmed my account was updated to show delivery may not be until January 12th!! The pens finally arrived on Dec 30th.

Three out of the five pens have dry nibs, although I can feel the nail polish remover inside them if I shake them. Other reviewers have mentioned refilling the pens with more nail polish remover, but I can't work out how to get them open without breaking them.

All the interchangeable nibs are the same shape ... I thought they would be different and could be used to help make different nail art designs, but that's not really going to work.

I can see how you could still use the pen when dipped in nail polish remover, but that's not how they were designed. I suppose you get what you pay for.
on 24 March 2015
These dry out really fast. If you pull out the tip you can put remover into the pen, but it's really fiddly, you'll loose more than you use. Try pouring a small amount of remover into the can ( or one of those little medicine cups) and soak a tip initial for a few minutes. Works fine. Certainly easier than a dipped cotton bud.
on 26 April 2015
Not what i really expected
on 2 April 2016
Would buy again
on 11 March 2013
Thses came in good time, so I am very happy about service from seller. I read the reviews on theses pens before I bought them, but was still unsure wether they would be ok. - I was delighted to find that at the bottom of Each pen under a cap there are 3 more replacement nibs, I didn't notice this when I ordered them. I think that alone is a very nice touch! Given this and the quantity of pens I think they are great value for money! They are very easy to use and work very well. I took on board the other comments on refilling them with more nail varnish remover, very helpful advice. My daughters and I are Very Happy and would buy these again and from the same seller.
on 1 June 2014
I seen a similar item advertised in a Avon book but didn't like the price, so was happy when i found some on here for a much lower price. I like that you get more than one and that each one comes with replacement tips and are refillable! Very handy item which works fine :)
on 1 August 2014
They Don't work at all,I had to unscrew the pen and pour in a little of my own nail varnish remover.
on 30 April 2014
The pens are good but when I bought them, three of them where dry. No matter what I did they wouldn't work, when I emailed the supplier, she/he was kind enough to send over a new set for free. Now they work and I can fix my mistakes.