Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 28 March 2014
Great mix of all the tetra pro food. We do two of the colours in the morning then the final two in the evening. The fish are much happier than the cheaper food we'd purchased initially & the tank needs cleaning less as a result. Very happy with this product.
on 2 January 2013
- The Tetrapro Menu 64g is a tub of fish food with 4 compartments, each with a different type of crisp flake (growth crisp, energy crisp, colour crisp and algae crisp) for tropical fish.
- These crisps, differently from more conventional fish foods such as flakes and pellets, do not disintegrate in the water, so they do not pollute the aquarium.
- Clearly, the quality of my aquarium water has improved since I started using this.
- And the fish just love these crisps!
- I have given 4 (not 5) stars because of the high price.
on 28 May 2015
My Harlequin Rasbora LOVE this. I had been feeding them on a flake which came as part of a 'starter pack' and they ate it but I was startled by just how enthusiastically they go for Tetra Pro menu in comparison - as soon as I lift the feeding hatch on my aquarium there's a scramble to get to the surface!

My fish are energetic and their colours are beautiful so I'm really happy with this product. I just have to crush the crisps ever so slightly as the Rasbora have small mouths.
on 11 November 2015
Top quality everyday food. My betta turns her face up at flake food but absolutely loves these crisps! Even my scarlet badis who usually will only eat live food or frozen will readily accept these as if they are their favourite wriggly bloodworm. Added plus are the algae crisps which are perfect for my plecs and zebra oto's. Will buy again for sure
on 23 November 2015
My fish live the colour and growth crisps, not so much for the algae or energy but at least you can give them a varied diet
on 18 January 2015
My fish love this. The different flavours give variety and it's extremely economical as a little bit goes a long way.
on 4 August 2014
A mixed diet for my fish. They seem to like it. Not tried it myself though!
on 14 November 2014
Very good quality product, fast delivery fish love all four types.
on 11 April 2016
Good product so far but you don't get much for your money. :/
on 7 July 2014
My fish love love it I know I won't run out of food quick.