on 5 July 2017
I like the Trust Tytan 2.1 speakers because they have pretty good bass and are loud. I'm not a sound expert so I can't really give great detail as to the quality, but they are definitely better than my iMac built-in speakers. The Bluetooth is handy but the wiring is a nuisance, and I think the silly controller is unnecessary because you can adjust the bass and volume separately on the side. Despite this minor flaw, I recommend it, especially given the decent price.
on 19 July 2017
For the price it is a very good system. Easy to set up (even though the instruction sheet was next to useless). Good overall sound, particularly the high end which is nice and clear. Big subwoofer and yet not as bassy as my previous system which was half the size! Overall quite impressed.
on 21 November 2014
This is amazing!
Firstly, the item arrived on the day specified and well packed.Secondly, it was as described.
I am not sure about the output but it does have a lot of clout for a desktop sound system.
The volume control works well although I note that some reviewers have had problems. In any case I am going to get RCA cables and by pass the volume control.
The finish is good and the sub woofer fits on my desk.
It is definitely good value for money.
on 12 February 2014
This was intended primarily as an external output for my son's Xperia Z 'phone. Given that he is a) 16 and b) likes dubstep R'n'B and all that other bass heavy stuff and c) is jolly pleased with it, should say all that needs to be said. Is it any good from an audiophile's perspective? No idea. All I know is that I have a satisfied teenager and that is always a neat trick to pull off.

For convenience I paired this with an Avantree Roxa: Bluetooth 4.0 home music Receiver adapter with aptX codec, also available from Amazon, and it works perfectly.
on 30 May 2016
For a cheap set of speakers they are quite possibly the best you'll find at the price they are better than a 125 pound set I bought I would give 5 star but although they came a day early one speaker didn't work so I had to send back but received the next set the day after so good service
on 22 December 2017
I was looking for some 2.1 system to hook my PC, instead of switching between my 7.1 channels.
I'm not a fuzzy person about the sound quality but in my opinion this 2.1 system sounds awesome fir music and gaming.
on 8 August 2016
Having read the reviews I was naturally sceptical about how good this product could be, I ordered the £50-120W one and my god it's incredible. Easy setup, mobile and the bass is ridiculous. I ordered on Thursday being using free delivery being told it would take 6 days and it was here by Saturday morning. Very impressed thanks
on 18 July 2017
Bass is great and loud, but literally no mediums and highs are really quiet. In the same price range logitech is a lot better
on 21 December 2014
Leaving three stars because amazon were very helpful with returns but i had two faulty units with a crackle coming from the right speaker when there wasn't the crackle they sounded just fine a little heavy on the bass but overall pretty good sound quality for the price can't really recommend because of the two duff units but maybe i was just unlucky ended up buying some logitech z333's would recommend those
on 22 April 2017
Bought these for gaming. Look good and easy to set up. Unfortunatly they switch off when no sound is running through them and won't switch back on untill I restart the computer which is annoying. Will be replacing them asap.