on 11 November 2012
The pocket watch arrived well packaged. A combination of black chrome plating, rose gold roman numerals, black face and white hands, makes for an eye catching piece of horology. The front cover is perforated to show off both the gold coloured skeleton movement and each roman numeral. It opens to 90 degrees on a strong spring, and on its inner appears to have a form of engine turning decoration. The front glass feels like plastic, whilst the back of the watch is decorated and has a glass window showing the mechanical inner workings. The chain is black chrome plated and of a reasonable length, but is something I have yet to use. The watch gains by about 3 minutes a day and fully wound has run for about 43 hours. All told I consider this to be a gem of a pocket watch, and worth every penny I paid for it.
on 16 January 2013
This pocket watch is beautiful! I love my watch, i like watching all the gears turn.

It's very easy to set the time and the watch keeps very good time. It also looks great, looks even better than it does in the pictures.

Also i bought mine off Ebay brand new for £13, just something to keep in mind before you buy one.
on 16 June 2014
Unlike the image, the unit I received is in gun metal black not chrome / silver. This isn't an issue though.
It seems to keep reasonable time, I find myself constantly giving the winder a twist or two every time I pick it up.

The inner cover is plastic, the back glass. The inner cover rattles and spins. Its not a major issue, but it would have been nice for them to have used the same material on both sides.

The locking mechanism on the main cover works well and is spring loaded.

The actual watch face bugs me though. It uses the "traditional watch" roman numerals, not actual roman numerals. On the watch face, you have I, II, III, IIII and V not I, II, III, IV and V.
I was taught how to do maths in roman in school so this is very annoying to my mind. I suppose IIII is 4 but thats not how you write it...hey hum...

I can't complain at the price though.
on 2 June 2013
This watch looks great and for the price it is good value but it is light and not very sturdy. Be careful when closing the cover and the back plate fell off of the one I got. Easy enough to clip it back in place but be careful.
on 26 June 2014
Arrived on 'time'. Has a good feel to it and is an interesting conversation piece. The only slight downside is that I do not find it easy to read the time at a glance, especially with the front closed. However the appearance and feel more than compensate for this. In two weeks I have not had to adjust the time.
on 30 July 2014
The watch does look beautiful and works well- the design is striking when seen up close. The only downside is the 'glass' covering the dial and face, which is made from plastic and feels a little cheap.
on 17 May 2013
love the skeleton design
keeps great time
very cool that it is wind up.

Good weight

nothing more needs to be said.
on 16 July 2013
This is a great product, love the look and would be prefect as a gift. Also the price is quite modest in comparison to other sites.
on 24 April 2014
it looks great but the chain broke off after a couple of time put it on me belt easy fix
over all it is ` great watch
on 10 May 2014
My brother was quite surprised that remembered he liked pocket watches. He loves it, thank you for a great product.