on 20 February 2013
I have bought several mattress protectors in the last few years. All have had papery sides that have torn. This one has cotton sides. It is well padded and very good quality. Worth paying a little bit extra. I will be buying another for the spare room.
on 4 April 2017
Is slightly too narrow on top - the cover itself fits, but the quilted area doesn't stretch to both sides of the mattress. This may be because I have a tall mattress, though.
on 3 April 2017
Wow fantastic mattress protector just a shame it did not fit the depth of my mattress
on 2 June 2017
No problems
on 25 March 2015
Good delivery fitted well could do with stronger elastic to pull it nice and tight
on 13 April 2017
VERY PLEASED
on 13 July 2012
I needed a mattress protector and spent time choosing for the following reasons.
1. I am really fussy about having good bedding. I am like the princess and the pea- any discomfort wakes me.
2.I wanted pure cotton as I want nothing sweaty.
3.I have a deep mattress and the last two protectors I bought were annoying as they never fitted right.
This protector is wonderful. Very good quality, so plump and therefore so comfortable.Very well finished compared to any other I have ever bought. And the corners are great, they fit my deep mattress and are designed to stay in position. This is now the most comfortable bed I have ever experienced. So five stars and well worth the extra money for such a fantastic product. I could never return to another one after experiencing this.
on 22 June 2013
This was by far a really good investment.

Being unable to afford a new mattress just yet, I decided to plump up my existing one and this has definatley helped to transform the sleep I have been getting.

As a matress protector it is very soft and fits nicely with no gaps. I suggest anybody purchasing items for their mattress measure it first to be sure. My mattress was an exact fit.

I also have a spare double duvet underneath this and have placed a mattress topper over it to make things more comfortable.
on 31 October 2016
The only good thing about this mattress protector is that it has a cotton skirt rather than the stretchy nylon or woven "papery" fabric skirt seen on so many mattresss protectors nowadays. Otherwise it is thin and flimsy, does not look or feel anything like Egyptian cotton and is definitely not luxury hotel quality. Not worth even half the price. Fortunately my order was fulfilled by Amazon, the return process was simple and I have now received a refund.
on 1 December 2015