Customer reviews

Style Name: Plant Theatre Psychedelic Salad Kit|Change

on 28 June 2012
I can finally review the product as the salad is now nearly ready to eat. All very straightforward although a lot more seeds to plant than there was room in the pots provided. Looking forward to making an artistic salad!
on 29 May 2016
Very disappointed brought for a present and nothing has grown in Green house only mushrooms.
on 10 June 2017
Arrived perfectly packaged. Bought as a birthday present for my grandad he loves it everything can be planted now and we all are looking forward to seeing them grow then eating them. Will buy the rest of the series for him eventually
on 18 June 2016
Bought this as a fathers day give for my dad. But on being delivered I discover none of the writing on the box or the instructions were in English. This was not stated anywhere in the description. I can no longer give this as a gift, as my 68yr old father can't even read what it is or what's in there! Utterly crap
on 27 December 2014
Bit disappointing as contents very basic with packets of seeds, small pots and plugsand some instructions for the novice. The best thing about it was the very attractive box.
on 24 June 2013
I love my kitchen garden and was thrilled to receive this boxed set as a gift. Not only are the instructions easy to follow but the results have been great...a really interesting and colourful salad mix.
review image
on 17 May 2014
Easy to follow instructions, great for beginners. Everything germinated apart from the cucumber.
My radishes and beet roots are going wild. Salads and onions are looking beautiful and make my kitchen garden look great.

On the downside- it is very small. The mini pots are not large enough for the number of seed provided. And by going to the local garden centre you could get all the same things but five times cheaper.
on 11 June 2015
VERY VERY disappointed, it says, and I quote ' Everything you need to grow these colourful and unusual salad vegetables in one box'
NO, it does NOT!! It comes with some little pots and seeds, then you basically need to buy pots for when they get bigger and have a garden! Well, I bought one of these as a gift for myself (cant use it) and the 2nd as a gift for a friend (also cant use it!) So A total waste of money!

For some reason, if someone says everything is included, I picture that it is actually included, not that I need to buy extra items and plant in a garden!
on 29 October 2014
Seeds did not grow. Poor purchase
on 9 January 2013
When I first saw this I knew it would be an ideal Christmas present for my mum, but when it was delivered I was incredible disappointed with what I was getting for my money. It's small, light and there's nothing much to it! In retrospect I wish I had just brought my mum some decent seeds and plants for the local garden centre.
So beware if you're thinking of buying this product and don't be as disapointed with the salad kit as I was.