on 28 May 2014
I purchased the MEDIUM sized gloves. They fit PERFECTLY!
I would say I have 'normal' sized hands, maybe with long slender fingers. My hand width (from side of palm to start of thumb) is just less than 8cm. Hand height (base of palm to top of palm under index finger) is 9cm. Length between tip of index finger and base of palm is 16.5cm. My finger width is on average 1.5cm wide.
They are a comfy fit and the fingers could fit wider fingers too. The velcro fastening over back of hand can be adjusted slightly around hand shape.
They are comfy when using the weights, and look like they will last a good while!!
I brought these to prevent getting that metallic smell/feel on my hands when using weights.
They arrived quickly on standard delivery.
47 people found this helpful
on 21 February 2016
Brought for a gift for my sister. She uses them in order to hang from a pull up bar to improve her grip strength. She love them and stated that her hands no longer become painful when hanging from the bar.

Did not expect tiny red rhinestones on the gloves, but they were easy enough to removed and left no trace that they were even there before
2 people found this helpful
on 8 September 2015
Really nice looking gloves, they fit me perfectly (although the logo tends to dig into my wrists a little if my hands are bent back, but that seems to be easing up a bit with use).

My hands are small, so I ordered the small (I wear small marigold gloves that fit me perfectly), and for measurements my hands are: from the base of my palm to the tip of my middle finger: 6 and a half inches, and from little finger tip to thumb tip (spread out): 7.2 inches, and my palm across is 3.25 inches.

The gloves are very comfy and I use them for lifting weights (deadlifts, bench press, various others etc.) and also for hanging leg raises and pull ups. They make the exercises a lot more comfortable and are helping to avoid those nasty calluses that form on my hands after a workout!

So, 1 point knocked off for the logo on the wrist maybe being a little too big, but other than that, perfect :)
on 13 February 2016
Love my new gloves. They make it so much easier doing weights at the gym and mean I can leave on my engagement ring while training and it doesn't pinch (if I take it off I will lose it) I find it much easier to train with these gloves and now need to buy a second pair so I can wear a pair and wash a pair. I've had these for about five months now and wear them daily and they have so far worn really well so I will get a lot of use out of them.
One person found this helpful
on 18 October 2016
I highly recommend those gloves! I have been using them daily for a while and they are still in great condition. The non-slip layer is really good for floor-based exercises and it gives you good control - especially during high intensity workouts/ intense sweat training. I feel that they give me better support around my wrists whilst doing press-ups or basic weight exercises where you have to work with different bars and dumbells. I also use them for martial arts sessions ans basic cardio boxing workouts - they can be used across many different sport categories.Perfect!
One person found this helpful
on 1 August 2016
Fit is perfect. Great quality and padding is enough for the weights I do on fitness DVDs. I'm a jillian Michaels fan!
For heavier weight training days I do have a second pair which has more support around the wrist. These don't have any if you are doing heavy weights.
on 14 July 2017
I don't think the color of the product i received is the color shown on the picture. It is a rather dark and somewhat neon 'pink'. I can't really describe the color. I think the quality is good. quite sturdy. in terms of the size, i seem to be in between, the palm part fits very well but the wrist part is a bit too tights and sometimes the wrist closure would just pop open in the middle of a workout. but it does not affect my workout and i think changing to a bigger size would run loose on my hands.
on 6 April 2018
Sooooooo good!!!!!
I am new to weight lifting and ordered these and I am very happy with them.
Can only recommend them.
I was worried that they wouldn't fit as my hands are very small but they are just perfect!
on 29 April 2018
Great product. I was unsure at first if they would fit me as i have quibig hands. I am 6ft. I measured my hand and according to the chart i was a medium so I ordered them and they are great. Padding is in all the right places. Love the colour and pattern as well
on 20 July 2017
I got a size medium and they were a bit too big, but the size small fits perfectly. My hand width (from side of palm to start of thumb) is just less than 8 cm and I have long slender fingers, so you might need a medium if you're fingers are wider.
I got them for circuit training class which incorporates lots of weight lifting, monkey bars and rope climbing. The gloves provide good grip and cushioning. No more blisters! They seem well made and will probably last a while.