on 28 October 2012
I bought this recently for my Barbie-mad 4 year old daughter. It is a lovely doll and she was so happy to get it.

My criticism is that the extras can be lost. She happily stuck the flowers onto the wings, which I had to show her how to do, but once she'd done it once she expressed no further interest in doing it again. I think the play value has come from the Barbie itself rather than the extras (i.e. the wings, flowers and wand).

The boots and crown come tied on with transparent, thin plastic bands but it you take them off (silly me!) then they will fall off easily and could get lost, which is our case.

The flowers are relatively easy to stick on (I recommend doing so on a hard surface and not on a sofa as you have to push the wand down so they stick onto the wings) and do come off easily after but only if you pull them (i.e. they won't fall off on their own). We've left them stuck on otherwise they could get lost.

All-in-all a very pretty Barbie but maybe the extra play value (i.e the flowers and wand) has been a little lost on my daughter.
on 29 April 2012
my 7 year old loves this doll as it is very pretty, she also likes putting the flowers on. The wings on this doll are much larger than the other dolls in this collection.
on 26 July 2012
Yes, it's a very pretty doll but not really good to play if you want to change her clothes because you cannot remove her wings once they are clicked on her back!!
on 30 July 2012
Great present for my niece she loves it, although you can't get wings back off once clicked on! which was a pain, but overall she loves it decorating the wings with the Velcro flowers :) Super fast delivery as well! Thank you!
on 2 May 2012
My Granddaughter loved it, not sure how long for as it only has the one function. But Item was easy to use.
It was well made. and colourful.
on 23 June 2012
My little grandaughter loved this. It had all the bling she loves so much, and my daughter tells me it is one of her favourite presents.
on 26 July 2012
I sent this to my niece, by chance she had just seen the Barbie fairy DVD so it was magical for her when the fairy arrived in the post-apparently she loves it.
on 4 September 2013
What can I say? Its Barbie, its big, it has wings and you can stick Velcro flowers on on them. My daughter watches the DVD's all the time so being able to play with the characters who are in the stories is like an extension of the film.
on 25 November 2012
My daughter loved this when this came! As usual another beautiful Barbie product. My daughter likes the way you can decorate the wings with flowers. Would say this is a perfect gift for any girl who loves Barbie or Fairies!
on 14 August 2013
I bought this for my niece's birthday which has not happened yet. She asked for a butterfly/fairy Barbie and I cannot wait to see her little face when she'll get her present! Very pretty doll and reasonably priced.