on 11 March 2013
Great tasting snack product, and surprisingly filling. The are a little on the expensive side, however the amount of 'net' carbs, being so low really makes up for that. I will be buying more of these shortly - Recommended.
on 23 November 2012
I've been following the Atkins diet for many years and have been using this product for quite a few of them, usually bought from Boots or Tesco. Recently I started to order some Atkins products from Amazon because they are very competitively-priced and so far have arrived in excellent condition. I find these a very useful breakfast substitute when I don't have time to make my usual cooked breakfast with a salad, or am not in the mood to do so.
on 13 August 2013
From a taste point of view these are ok. nice dark chocolate flavour and a crispy and chewy base. Slight powdery taste at the end.
One thing that may be of interest is Carbs per par is 8.5g. The net carbs advertised is lower as it discounts non-digestible things like fibre, in this case 6g
I think lots of people watching their carbs would just add up total carbs for the day, as most packaging only contains that information.
on 30 January 2014
I thought I try these for a change from my usual Atkins chocolate chip bar for the mid morning coffee break. Have to say they're not too bad. Quite weighty, lasts about 5 bites or more if you nibble and taste good. I would say that they have fair amount of chocolate chips throughout with a solid chocolate base and a string of chocolate drizzle along the length of the bar.

These are much lower in sugar than my usual chocolate chip bar at 0.4g as opposed to 1.5g for the choc chip, however, they have slightly higher carb content and have 12g of protein. Didn't feel quite as satisfying as the choc chip ones but did keep hunger away until lunchtime.

Recommended for a change and for during the day as marketed, If you want a chcolate treat though while watching a movie there are more satisfying Atkins bars available.
on 27 July 2013
I know I should make all my own meals from scratch...its the Atkins Way! But I am a working mother with 2 jobs so sometimes I don't have the time or the food in the fridge. That's when I need these. I always carry a couple in my bag, just in case and they are great.
They taste good, and keep me on track.
If you are busy and on the Atkins I would invest in a couple of boxes of these, and they do some more great flavours too.
It keeps me on track and losing weight.
You cant eat too many because of laxative effects! But you wouldn't want too, you need real food in your diet.
on 24 December 2012
There bars do have a fake sugar taste as do all carb substitute bars but they are the best one I have found
on 4 June 2014
Were great until they changed the recipe "New look - Great Taste!". Now has more carbs and less chocolate flavour. More like vanilla, which doesn't go well with the sweeteners. Sickly sweet aftertaste.

I've got 2 boxes left if anyone wants them.
on 11 August 2014
Top quality product, tastes amazing high protein, very low carbs, zero sugar, not sure what else you would need for perfect weight control. Atkins really do make the best bars, this bar is designed to keep you satiated with maximum taste.
on 27 January 2013
Silky smooth transaction. Speedy delivery. Thanks everyone. Not much to say here. Partner uses these as part of her Atkins diet <successful, happily> and although they are outrageously priced, they do the biz., it seems.
on 22 January 2015
My husband purchased these bars as an alternative for his Type 2 Diabetes. They are a low carb and have quite a high energy value.
He is well please with the product and has already purchased another batch of them