on 14 February 2013
This device is just the job for connection our Kindle Fire HD to the TV. We use it for Lovefilm and BBC iPlayer. Well priced and arrived in good time.
on 26 January 2014
These cables are and always have been top quality, providing absolutely superb transmission quality between devices. It really does matter as to the make and quality of HDMI cables, if you require the best result, - all I can say is that these are top draw quality, - buy with confidence!!
on 18 December 2012
Good product, at a reasonable price. It works well and appears to be well made, so quite satisfied - nothing more to be said.
on 20 April 2017
Samsung UE55F6500 TV, Sony STR-DA5700ES, Roku 2. HDCP error message when it should work. Replaced with cable that came with XBOX 360 and happy days. I gave this cable away as a freebie with a Sony STR-DA5400ES Home Cinema Receiver. Maybe the new owner will have better luck with it but I would not buy this cable again. It should have worked and been compatible with the kit I was attempting to use it with.
on 8 January 2013
was putting a tv on the wall in the bedroom so I could watch the football and other sports and enable the wife to watch her programmes in living room
on 10 April 2017
Hard to find a short extension lead but this works well and does not seem to lose any picture quality, would buy again if needed one.
on 13 April 2017
Fab product and gladly purchased here....ease of sale, great delivery and a fab product. A+++++
on 22 June 2017
Good product. Sturdy and well made. Works perfectly from my PC to my monitor
on 30 April 2012
Delivered very quickly, this cable does the job nicely. I required this cable to stream Youtube video content from my android tablet to my Plasma TV and it worked a treat. I would highly recommend both the cable and the seller.
on 8 November 2011
I bought my new Blackberry Playbook and realized that i was able to play HD content via the HDMI Port. I was confused if the port was Micro USD. After searching i found this cable, the delivey was next day and quality was amazing.