Customer reviews

on 22 June 2013
I was in two mines as to whether to buy this for spraying my fences, however I am now delighted with it. It works really well, don't rush , adjust the spray pattern and don't get too close the the fence.
on 22 July 2015
Poor quality - leaks air pressure so requires almost constant pumping andthe tubing is also poor quality. The spray control sticks - it's almost impossible to find anything good to say about this product butI try - it has a wide neck which prevents spillage when filling. You'll need to water down your paint and apply several coats. It's Not a patch on the Spear and Jackson one that I also bought and which is the same price.(£7.99)
on 29 September 2015
Absolute rubbish and I really mean that. I emailed Amazon to make them aware that it doesn't work even with water! They asked me to return it but it will cost me more in fuel to return it so I've thrown it away. Completely gutted that I waited in all day for this to find it can't do nothing but a trickle - The sahara desert has seen a greater spray of liquid than this piece of rubbish can deliver!
on 27 May 2017
I would not recommend this product for use on one coat sprayer paint. You are constantly pumping to maintain a spray pattern even after diluting with water .Very hard work! to maintain pressure and concentrate on application.
I would suggest only thin coated paint and several coats would maybe work with this fence sprayer.
I gave it up as a bad job and purchase a electric sprayer, it's more money but worth it for the time and effort saved.
You get what you pay for.
on 13 April 2017
Works well and easy to use. If like us you use the remenants of an old batch of fence treatment or its a thick viscosity, the filters block all to easily. This is not a product fault but suggest straining old through fine mesh if using old treatments!
on 14 May 2017
Absolutely rubbish. Air leaks out so unable to build up pressure for the spray to work. This item has plenty of negative reviews, but I was hoping it would work at least once to do the garden fence. Didn't even end up doing half panel until I resorted to using a brush. DO NOT BUY.
on 25 May 2017
Worked well until the pump sheared. Cannot be repaired. I was probably too heavy handed !
on 3 May 2017
I may have a defect... It painted one fence panel badly, before the safety valve failed completely and covered me in brown mess.
on 20 May 2017