Customer reviews

on 21 November 2016
I ordered the mats on Friday for my Fiesta '66 ecoboost and after reading several of the lower marked scores I was beginning to worry a little.

Received today(Monday) and everything is perfect.The mats are as described,are original Ford in a sealed bag with Ford product number and logo and fit perfectly.The Fiesta logo is sewn into the mat.It isn't a metal badge ?
I'm still puzzled why some people have had a good experience with these and others haven't although these were ordered through Amazon if that makes any difference...
on 11 May 2016
Excellent buy👍.. Would definitely recommend these, arrived promptly and look very good in my Ford Fiesta Zetec 2016 plate.
on 29 November 2012
Fiesta car mat's

Bought these mats for my 2011 Fiesta and i'm very pleased with the product. They arrived very quickly and fit perfect for the car, i would recommend them for anyone looking for car mat's.
on 27 February 2017
Had just bought a new 16/17 Ford Fiesta 5 door ST-Line, unfortunately the dealer wasn't kind enough to provide mats and I wasn't prepared to pay their ridiculous prices. These are genuine Ford and are good quality, can't go wrong for this price.
on 8 March 2015
Bought for my 64 plate fiesta, the drivers mat clips on easily and the mats fit well, also came within 2 days!
review image
on 3 May 2017
Absolutely no problem with the product. However the packaging was criminal. The depth of the box used was about 10 times the actual height of the floor matts, therefore to stop them moving tonnes of packing paper was used. Surely there is a better method of packing these.
review image
on 28 April 2017
perfect, arrived quickly and are the genuine ford mats for my Fiesta zetec 1.0 Ecoboost. Fair price - thankyou!
on 21 May 2017
Great mats, bought for my mum as she wanted genuine fiesta mats and she loves them.
on 23 July 2017
Very happy with the quality, fit and look of these mats in my 2015 Fiesta, would highly recommend.
on 24 February 2017
Brilliant quality. Looks great on my car. Fit perfectly on my Ford Fiesta Zetec 2015. Very happy with them.