on 14 January 2017
Arrived on time packaged well. This was bought for my mother for Christmas and she was very pleased with the product. The radio is easy to tune and the quality of the sound is excellent. I considered buying a DAB radio but after reading reviews I decided on this radio and so pleased I opted for a straight forward tuning radio. My mum loved the vintage style and she said it was just like one she used to own. The weight of the product makes it feel more expensive than it is. Excellent value for money and would definitely recommend.
on 24 March 2017
Absolutely thrilled! Radio arrived quickly and well packed. On opening, I was very surprised at the size, it's much bigger than I thought! Gorgeous retro styling, looks and feels of a good quality, and stations can be picked up clearly and easily by a turn of the dial. Very happy with my purchase, would recommend.
on 13 August 2017
Lovely radio. There's a bit of weight to it and I'm very impressed with quality and sound. It's also fairly substantial in size. The radio I received does not have Bluetooth even though it was advertised as having it. This is not a problem for me as I just wanted a radio but I thought it was worth a mention. It does have a headphone jack and an aux port where you can connect an MP3 using a cable. There was no mention of Bluetooth on the list of functions displayed on the box so I was aware it probably wouldn't have it before I opened it. That said, I absolutely love the colour combination and the overall look of this radio. I'm really pleased I bought it.
on 5 January 2017
I simply adore this radio. Put it on the minute it arrived and have listened all day; Brilliant reproduction and attractive to look at.
What a bargain. Thank you
on 4 January 2018
I bought this because my Dad had one on the allotment when I was a child and it bought back lovely memories. It arrived promptly, well packaged and is still going great. The middle aged part of me adores tuning it by turning the dial, it's not your typical DAB radio, some stations are hard to receive and it sometimes does pick up the local taxi/police channel during dinner which always causes laughter but I would buy it again without doubt.
It adds a retro appeal to my dining room which I love.
on 17 June 2017
Brilliant, bought as a gift for my 77year old father ,he loves it .I would definitely recommend this its very well made and a decent size thinking of buying another one for my kitchen ,great.
on 13 February 2017
Looks lovely,good sound only fault I have is the cable keeps falling out the back.iam going to contact the seller.
on 20 August 2017
The sound quality is great when plugged in main power but if battery operated the sound quality is way low so have to turn up the volume considerably high to hear it in the bathroom when showering. Also the dial does not feel firm when dialing channels.
on 6 January 2018
At first this work lovely and I bought to use the Bluetooth so I could listen to my music on it while in the kitchen.
I have the radio on every morning and it works well but for some reason the Bluetooth has stop working.
So not very happy because this was why I chose it.
on 3 March 2017
Good quality item ,nice sound with choice of battery operation six c size or plug into electric.Large push buttons ideal for the elderly. A good all round easy to use retro radio