on 22 July 2013
I wasn't expecting much as I knew the fabric would be cheap and like Lycra. It arrived with holes though so I had to see them up before I could use. The belt isn't worth it either as so cheap looking and material is awful.
on 13 November 2012
Wore this at an 80's fancy dress party and loved it! My daughter then wore it to a fancy dress party at work and it looked great!
on 31 December 2013
Bought this as most of the fancy dress outfits aren't suitable for people of a "certain age". Too much exposure ! It's a decent length and fit although it has rather a plunging neckline. The material is clingy so it does show off any lumps and bumps. That said it was admired and I felt comfortable in it.
on 16 October 2014
When I first saw the costume I was skeptical because it looked like it was going to show lumps an bumps but then I had it on an it actually looked good an made me feel slimmer than I am. It was a bit baggy at the arms and long at the legs but is fine when I wear heels. It feels amazing I couldn't be happier with it. It's a keeper
on 18 September 2014
This is the best costume I have ever bought! It fits perfect even the leg length is perfect! It's so comfy and easy to wear. It looks fantastic I would highly recomend! Very happy with my purchase and is a very good buy.
on 10 February 2013
I bought this recently for 80's party. As soon as I tried I loved it. It perfect fit.
I will highly recommend.
on 29 January 2015
5 Star Service, Great price, Good product .. Excellent quick delivery
on 31 May 2015
Too big but fantastic customer service in sending it back.
on 18 November 2013
Or slimmer! Felt good wearing them at a recent fancy dress 'do'. Look good with ankle boots or high boots.
on 16 July 2016
Fit was good. But did show up my curves..diet time. Was what i expected.