• Customer reviews

on 27 June 2015
Great costume...really enjoyed wearing it, was very comfortable to wear also
review image
14 people found this helpful
on 26 October 2017
Brought this for a 70's party. I'm ashamed to admit it but I found the outfit very comfortable and secretly loved it. My only fault is that it is VERY low cut and not at all like the fit the model displays. I had to carry out some emergency seamstress work to maintain my adequate modesty and stitch about 2'' together around the bust. Without this I would have definitely been 'springing out' offering party goers a little more than the ABBA music on offer. It was also quite thin so need to ensure that underwear was 'modest'.
on 6 February 2015
Great service and delivery. Costume itself is a little thin in the fabric, I don't think it will stand up to regular wear and washing. However as fancy dress that will be worn once in a blue moon it is good for the price. It is also a bit short in the body. I am 5'9 and can only just wear it. Otherwise fit is fine and true to advertised sizing.
3 people found this helpful
on 7 October 2015
Not great for those with a larger bust. I had to wear a black top underneath. Nice quality item, very long length (I am 5ft 11).
One person found this helpful
on 21 February 2017
Material quite thin but fun item and suitable for fancy dress party
on 8 January 2018
Fab outfit wore it to a 70s weekend at butlins and it went down a treat. Very tight but flattering if you are slim got lots of attention in it 😊
on 5 September 2017
This really got some heads turning at a party. Bought 8-10 which i am and it fitted perfectly.
on 15 September 2014
Great outfit, perfect for my 70's night with friends. Got loads of compliments :) loved the fabric, very smooth and comfortable.
One person found this helpful
on 26 September 2016
Fits well and was comfortable to wear, more thn pleased.
on 27 April 2018
I am 5 5 tall and this is so long had to have about 5 inches cut off the legs. Other than that ok material is cheap but for a one off party it's ok.