on 19 June 2017
Fake case avoid
on 7 June 2017
Easy to use
on 7 February 2013
Bought to replace original case which was chewed to bits by my dog. ( Luckily the phone wasn't in it at the time)
This product is described as genuine leather pouch,( I'm not sure that it is leather)however it looks exactly like the original one and, if anything, fits the phone better as the original one was too tight. This one still fits my 9900 snugly but its easier to get the phone out.
All in all very pleased at my fantastic bargain.
on 16 February 2013
I ordered this as a spare case to go with my original one and was pleased to find it fitted my Blackberry Bold 9900 perfectly and the phone doesn't slip out at all. It is not leather but at the price I wouldn't expect it to be.
on 28 June 2013
This phone case is amazing for the price. Absolutely no complaints. Looks and fits great on a BB 9910 Bold.
on 13 March 2013
This item arrived in good time, so I cannot fault the seller.
The item itself looked the part and seem to do what it says on the tin! However, its still early days (I have had it for just under a week) but the signs look promising.
It looks really classy, but the feel is a bit "cardboardy". If it lasts 12 months, that'll reperesent good value for money, considering what was paid!
on 16 February 2013
This item was neither leather nor genuine. It is however, a good copy of the real one which came with my Blackberry it terms of appearance and function. I was dissapointed with the product because the decription was totally false but I suppose that this is to be expected when purchasing such cheap items.
on 11 October 2014
Worst case I have ever bought. Thin layer of leather lasts all of a day in your pocket with coins and keys before starting to peel away. Original Blackberry - don't make me laugh. The original that I lost was in better condition after two years than this was after 2 days.
on 18 September 2014
Bought this to replace my old oneand to keep as a spare as i found another wallet, fits better than original and keeping it for when my current one runs out. so not using it much right now but it was a good price!
on 19 August 2014
not as good as my last case and did fall to pieces within a couple of weeks. Quality not so nice but guess get what pay for. Seller has kindly sent me a replacement so we'll see how well this one lasts.