Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now

Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 14 August 2015
Very quick delivery and a big fan on nicole
on 15 July 2017
came when it stated, really low price, good find
on 14 November 2011
What an album -I love every single song there is .Such a mix of songs including the new single Try with me and 5 brand new songs .Click the link to go and see her on her UK tour [..] its a really good album -not one song is boring- get it now.
on 8 March 2012
I really didn't expect the album to sound that good! I thought that she was left with her Pussycat Dolls R&B style and wasn't interested. Even when I listened to the singles I though "Those must be the best songs on there". But (as always) I was proven wrong! The singles are actually weaker that some of the album tracks. A perfect example is the flawless dance track "Say yes" and "Desperate". Other highlights are the nostalgic "AmenJena", "Club banger nation" and "You will be loved".
The extra tracks in the repackaged edition are OK I guess, but nothing really special. Plus, the album cover is a whole lot improved that the standards edition one.
As for Nicole herself, what a beautiful voice!
on 29 November 2011
this repackaged version of Killer Love had everything I expected and MORE!!! The 4 extra tracks are a fantastic addition to this album!
on 14 November 2011
This album has a great mix of uptempo and slower songs. I love every single song on the album, it is definitly a must have album, especially with the new tracks!!!
on 27 December 2012
I wasn't sold on a solo album after all the failed attempts at lead singles over the years. Despite loving Baby Love, I thought Poison was poor and set a generic tone to the album, however when I played the album I was surprised.

Don't Hold Your Breath was an instant favourite along with the catchy as hell Right There and anthems such as Killer Love and Say Yes. Some slower songs like You Will Be Loved show a blend of dance tunes and mid-tempo ballads. I was surprised as most of the album tracks outshine some of her previous attempts at singles. The album featured the boring duet with Sting that leaked years ago and the well known duet with Enrique but the album closer AmenJena closes the album on a high. A stipped back ballad which shows an authentic and emotional side to her we're not often shown.

The repackaged album comes with some additional tracks but bar Try With Me - the new songs don't come close to what is on the standard album.

Overall a great album with some big songs. A couple of filler tracks but the other songs more than make up for it.
on 22 October 2012
I heared the 1st version, but this album with extra tracks complete the album. Trust Me I Lie, to me, should be a Bond opener with Scherzinger dancing and being the sex-bomb that she is. Nicole can really sing and Powers Out is a stand out track that I'm surprised wasn't a single.I played it to my boss who is a singer, and she downloaded it right away! I think people get a bit blinded by Scherzinger's beauty and overtly sexual dancing and it must be frustrating for the artists too (another example is the underrated talent called Mya Harrison). You Will Be Loved is a grower and Amenjena is beautiful. The high-tempo tracks are great walking/jogging tunes! A most underrated album. Congratulations to Nicole!
on 6 March 2013
This must be the most underestimated record of the last five years, for not only does miss Scherzinger show that she is one of the best (pop) singers of this decade, she also proves that she, and she alone made PCD a success. And now she has the freedom to pick her own songs, she does so with utmost care: the title track Killer Love is magnificent, Poison unsurpassed and Wet the best power song I have heard since... Well, I don't even remember. The repackaged version features some spectacular extras, by the way.
on 26 December 2011
Absolutely adore this cd & Nicole.

There are only 2 tracks on this cd I don't particularly like & they are Lights Out & Amen Jenna. All the other songs are fabulous but the title track Killer Love stands out because of the close to the knuckle lyrics.

Half of the album is produced by Red One. Once you get to Lights Out you know you have reached the end of the Red One productions.

I like the dance tracks more than the slow tracks but on a whole, the package is absolutely fantastic.