on 29 August 2017
what more would you want to do just to play Andrea bocelli and relax and listen makes you feel very relax and calming would recommend all of is music.
on 18 April 2012
I enjoyed listening to this item - Concerto: One Night in Central park. The range of different types of songs made it really pleasant to listen to and the audience seemed to like it very much, which gave quite an atmosphere to it. I really felt I was there in Central Park. I was very pleased in purchasing this product.
on 10 January 2012
Bought as a present for my wife, we both thoroughly enjoyed the dvd Bocelli as usual an excellent relaxed performer supported by super entertainment stars, it all captures what must have been a fantastic atmosphere in NY. Will watch and enjoy many times. Cd is now stored in my wifes car Cd player, no chance of borrowing that.
5 people found this helpful
on 29 November 2017
Worth the money
on 9 November 2017
As usual, a really good cd b Andrea Bocelly
on 6 December 2013
Not heard the disc yet as it is one of many gifts for my husband for Christmas! I am sure it will be fabulous as we saw him on Sky TV singing in Central Park, my husband particularly enjoyed him singing with Celene Dion.
on 5 December 2017
Thank you so much!
on 12 June 2013
I saw the TV version and really enjoyed it it has atmosphere and is really enjoyable as a background music to work with. Andrea Bocelli can do no wrong as far as I am concerned his voice is so unique.
on 6 March 2016
Excellent value, Excellent quality and excellent service. Highly recommended.
on 3 December 2017
Would have liked a bit more opera type but I made this choice so its ok.