on 5 April 2017
Ok before you buy this book be AWARE that it is a VERY short book. I only paid 99p for it on Kindle.
If you are paying full price for the full book you need to know its only short, that way you know upfront.

THAT SAID.

This book is brilliant.
I read it around a year ago and loved how clear and easy it was to read.
Having read many books on the Law Of Attraction this is possibly my favourite. It is short but very to the point of what you need to do.
I chose to buy it again a few days ago and I Love how easy it is.

True story here. When I followed this book around a year ago I was bought a lovely gift of a break away to the seaside.
I was very grateful even if my room was only going to be a small single room at the back of the hotel.
On my I want list I put that I wanted to get my room upgraded to a really nice sea view room.
Each night for around a week when I went to bed I asked my unconscious mind for this 'along with other things'.
About 10 days later my sister called to say the hotel had double charged her by mistake. She was annoyed but called them and was respectful and nice about it.
The hotel said they were so sorry and because my sister had been so nice about it they they would upgrade my room!
When I got to the hotel a couple of months later they guy checking me in said, I see we have upgraded you to our best room in the hotel!!
The room was HUGE and not only that it was a corner with wonderful sea views!!!!
Coincidence? NO! This stuff works.

Anyway please buy this book if you are interested in attracting amazing things to your life. I now intend to re do my list as I am in a better place now. I know without a doubt ALL my dreams will come true.

The only thing you may need a bit of extra help working on, is any limiting beliefs you may have about money. If money is something you want to attract, you need to clear out your mental garden of limiting beliefs. This is something I am working on a bit as it is.

I wanted to write this review as a way of saying a big thank you to the author. His book is great and gratitude is something I want to work on.
on 13 November 2015
At 103 pages long, printed in large font, it's more an essay than a book. The writing style is simplistic and unispiring. It reads like an infomercial for the likes of Tony Robbins and The Secret. So if you're into that kind of stuff, this may be a nice, quick read for you. But if you'd like something more meaningful, give this a miss.
on 24 November 2013
Love this book having read a lot of self help books on law of attraction this book is a simple clear way to manifest your desires can't wait for my future !!!
on 30 April 2017
Just the same as all the other books on this subject. There is only so much you can write about, without proof of what you are advocating.
on 4 March 2017
how did so many people give this 5 stars? There is nothing revolutionary to say here, child like , large font dribble with quotes from the likes of Justin Timberlake....
on 3 December 2013
A simple easy to understand book about the way the universe works - would highly recommend to anyone wanting to learn about the universal laws
on 1 July 2017
I downloaded this book right after I had read The Magic, which is written by the same author as The Secret. Unlike The Magic, which has a lot of "homework" you need to do every day and which is very time consuming, this book is short, to the point and no nonsense! Everything the author has learned from reading books such as The Science of getting Rich and The Power of Your subconscious Mind is condensed and simplied and to the point! I would highly recommend this book to anyone interested in this subject.
on 25 May 2017
Good read, useful, tried and tested.
Highly recommended if you are new to the law of attraction
I enjoyed reading this
on 4 April 2017
To the point and very inspiring. Now I just need to do it. Very well written and I will continue to re-read it.
on 10 May 2017
This book was a fantastic read. Easy to understand and I've learnt even more from this. Originally I read the Secret. Now this which I found cemented everything I know. It was even better and easier to read. A massive thank you to the author, you just changed my life.... thank you x