on 15 December 2013
i bought this to protect my beloved kindle from the sea, splashes, sand and lotions when on holiday and neutral colour means my husband will use it too
on 31 December 2011
ordered this on boxing day and it arrived on Thursday. Ordered it in grey. Its a snug fit and will protect the device from bumps and scrapes. I'm very happy with the product
on 24 January 2012
I Love It!

Although it is a little expensice I still really like it..It is a snug fit and easy to put on.
I have had a kindle keyboard, i think the side buttons are easier to turn pages on than the new kindle, However this amazing cover has just made that so much easier..
I love the grip on it, it doensn't feel like it is going to slip out of my hands at all.
it does add a little weight to it but I think this this is a good thing (I know the idea was to have a lighter kindle) but I do think that this cover makes it easier to handle.

I Love It!
on 3 December 2013
I've seen this dropped on the table and generally abused by a young teenager with no problems to date. A good alternative to the cover style cases.
on 25 January 2012
Fits very well and is easy to remove if you need to. I purchased it as I travel alot and wanted something to protect the cover of my Kindle from scratches when taking it in and out of bag. You can still use the buttons on the front and side very easily.
on 5 April 2013
good product and a fast service also a good price if i need any other products i will use this firm again
on 6 July 2015
this was great to protect my kindle when i was next to the pool on holiday it stopped it from getting too hot and the silicone gave it extra grip i thought it would be good with all the splashing next to the pool also .. it fit the kindle e-reader 6inch excellently and works a treat .. "this does not make the kindle water proof "
on 7 August 2015
I often forget it is on my Kindle. Has saved me a number of times.

Gives enough grip that you are far less likely to drop you Kindle. Gives enough protection to save it if you somehow drop the Kindle anyway.

I wouldn't have a Kindle without a skin like this!
on 11 May 2014
The silicone case offers great protection for the Kindle, but it's a little bit bit heavy. Because of its thickness, some of the control buttons are difficult to press while the case is on. But it's the the most protective cover I've ever owned.
VINE VOICEon 26 December 2012
Colour: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The Amazon marketing says this 'only fits Kindle'. On receipt, the label on the box says 'Kindle'. No problem then, this is just the thing for me as I dont have one of these new Fancy Dan models by the name of 'Fire' or 'Paper White'. Yet it is NOT designed for my 'Kindle'. It did not fit my 'normal' Kindle at all and based on the design of the Marware SportGrip I would guess it is meant for the newer version only?

For the millions of us who purchased a 'kindle' over the last three or four years can someone please tell me what my 'Kindle' is now called so I dont waste time acquiring a product that 'only fits Kindle'?

See one answered question