on 23 July 2014
Did the job for baby monitor handset (Motorola). Connection doesn't go all the way into the device but doesn't need to, works ok. Is a bit short, about 2/3 the length of my original cable. Long enough but more would be nice.
on 3 April 2014
I bought this for my Reebok exercise bike as my adaptor had been accidentally threw out. Lots of adaptors in pack and found one that works a dream. Delighted as I was getting fed up of having an expensive clothes horse in my room
on 28 March 2015
yes very good will buy more if need.........
on 15 August 2014
Works my crosstrainer and was really good value.
on 8 February 2015
Perfect.
on 16 January 2014
I bought this adaptor after breaking my original power supply for a cross trainer. It seems to be a good product as the display appears to be working fine. The only downside is the lack of instructions which is a bit of worry for someone with limited electrical knowledge.
on 24 April 2013
The power adapter for a relatively old Roberts DAB radio had failed. This one exactly matched the technical specification required and was very reasonbly priced. Job done!!
on 22 January 2013
I searched to find a power transformer to fit a US 120v product, this one had the same output specification as the original and works fine. Fair price delivered quickly.
on 1 February 2015
Purchased after the power supply for my baby monitor gave up. Fits perfectly, does what it's meant to :-)
on 13 August 2015
Everything was as described and works well