on 24 November 2013
Although used intensively, I would have expected "Cole and Mason" to have lasted longer than 18 months. Bottom restraint clip and inner sprung lug broke at the same time. Nice perspex casting but no longer of any use.
on 5 April 2014
it arrived ok , perfect match for my existing one, perhaps its our fault but we needed it for our Cornish sea salt which it doesn't handle very well, so its back to" pinching" and "sprinkling". disappointed.
on 14 November 2015
Very good produc - I love the Cole and Mason pepper and salt grinders. Eventually replaced a set I have had for 15 odd years in which the bearings eventually wore out probably due to my washing them in the dishwasher.
on 26 July 2015
I saw these salt and pepper mills in Beefeater and decided to purchase this set. They are a good size, look quite stylish on your table or in the kitchen and are easy to use and refill. What more could you need?
on 25 July 2013
Nothing special but do the job they are designed for better than some of the pricey things I've tried over the years. having said that, the threads have just gone and the salt falls out like a snow storm.
on 14 May 2013
This Pepper mill is the ideal size for my mother (89) and she is delighted with how it looks and how easy it is to use despite her arthritis. It is brought out proudly at every meal. Great value too.
on 5 December 2015
I purchased this set as a relative owns a set, they're pretty decent, solid and attractive. The reason I've bothered to leave this review is that the seller's packaging was quite excellent.
on 30 January 2016
was a gift for Christmas they were very pleased with the item, it arrived in good time. Had given this a three star in error first time around, it a five star item and service any day ...
on 27 April 2014
Product doesn't reflect the standard one might expect from a Cole and Mason project. Constantly loosens. Visually it is simple and acceptable but functionally it's worthless. Avoid.
on 29 January 2013
Thought these would have been bigger, but that said, these mills are very stylish and grind effortlessly, well priced, dewlivered on time and well packed. would recommened to anyone