on 24 June 2017
This is definitely more bronze than gold, having read previous reviews however I knew what I was getting. Really easy to use, beautiful finish on cakes. Taste is fine, not really distinctive which is absolutely fine, I just used it for decoration anyway. Good size bottle and well packaged too, srrived promptly, I was waiting for it for a birthday cake and it arrived with plenty of time to spare.
on 28 May 2017
Nice ouster/shine with this. good coverage
on 10 November 2012
I have no complaints about this product, but one warning - don't believe the description 'dark gold'; this is really a very bronze/copper colour. I'm sure I'll use it, but it just doesn't work as gold so I'll be spending another £4 and trying the 'light gold' version. Only hoping that won't turn out to be silver.
on 6 September 2013
Ordered, arrived wrong colour! Its silver not Gold, I emailed them explaining that they have sent me the wrong colour, but they did not even bother to answer me back! So thank you and no thank you, its the last time I'm going to order from this company. I currently live in Moscow, so I dont get the pleasure of picking up my post as frequently as I would like to and when I received my order, I was very disappointed! It totally ruined my plan for a surprise birthday cake for my daughter and not even an appology.
on 14 February 2013
This is a lovely (dark) coloured paint. However, the technical description that it is suitable for airbrushes is completely wrong. I have just blocked my (very expensive) airbrush with it. I only hope I can dismantle and find a way to clean it out.
on 4 November 2016
Really good helped a lot. Was easy to use and looked wonderful. Cake looked great :)
review image
on 15 October 2014
I love the colour and you don't need too much to cover a big surface
on 26 November 2012
I have tried several products previously to get a strong gold metallic colour and this is by far the best. A great metallic colour - made my champagne bottle shaped cake look wonderful!
on 18 May 2015
Arrived in good time and was a very nice product. It's more bronze than gold, but it's a good consistency and not as weak and watery as others I've used. The price was good too - I've paid much more for icing colours in the past. I will use this company again.
on 1 June 2012
Crowns, sceptres, orbs and other regal / jubilee type items were needed for various cake making projects and this was the best gold edible food paint that I have ever used, need to order more!