on 10 April 2017
Ideal item to replace an old brush but needed to fit a particular brush holder in the shape of a cat - this did just the job.
4 people found this helpful
on 20 March 2017
Arrived early.
Product exactly as described.
Very pleased with item.
4 people found this helpful
on 29 June 2017
It is slightly shorter than the original brush that came with my holder(independent purchase) but it is fine. If you want to replace on a regular basis you don't want to pay top price it's great.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 July 2012
Very good strong and incredibly cheap. We have a very nice toilet brush holder if there is such a thing and it is very narrow, every brush that I bought before was too wide for it so this brush was my last hope and it fitted perfectly so I shall be keeping these details to order more.
17 people found this helpful
on 22 April 2017
Good value, not flimsy. I will order these again at this price I can afford to change nore oftern
on 7 March 2013
SAD ISNT IT TO BE THRILLED SKINNY WITH A TOILET BRUSH BUT THATS EXACTLY WHAT I AM! WHY? YOU MAY I ASK, WELL I BOUGHT THE BETTERWARE TOILET SHAPED TOILET BRUSH AND HOLDER, ONCE THE BRUSH PROVIDED WITH IT NEEDED REPLACING , IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ONE THAT FITTED WITHOUT MY HUSBAND HAVING TO GIVE IT A 'TRIM' FIRST ! SO HAVING SEARCHED GOOD OLD AMAZON AND FOUND ANOTHER TOILET BRUSH FRIEND RECOMMENDING THIS BRUSH BECAUSE OF ITS SIZE I DECIDED TO GO FOR IT. JOLLY GLAD I DID IT FITS A TREAT ! SO I HAVE SENT FOR THREE MORE, I AM NOW A HAPPY SCRUBBER! IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
5 people found this helpful
on 11 January 2014
Finding a simple white plastic round-headed toilet brush to fit my existing holder: priceless.
The supermarkets and DIY shops are full of "upmarket-looking toilet brush holders"(?) which are priced up to £10 - but I only needed a brand new brush for my existing holder, minimising landfill. For only £2 this was *just* what I wanted and has saved me the fruitless searching around shops who have a variety of plastic items but nothing suitable.
on 10 July 2015
How they do this lovely, strong durable toilet brush for the money, I will never know. Perfect. It fits an expensive ceramic holder and looks like they were meant to go together. Just like Me and Mr. Bombshellbaebe!!! Thank you.
on 10 July 2016
Good product for the price. Will buy again. A tip for keeping your brush fresh: put a little Ecover toilet cleaner in your holder with a little water.
2 people found this helpful
on 29 January 2014
This is not one of those throwaway brushes that looks worn out even when it's new. The handle is made of fairly rigid plastic, and the bristles are straight and haven't started to fall out yet. I anticipate a long working relationship with this brush.

However, it doesn't quite "fit all holders" as claimed. It fits one of my two holders but is slightly oversized for the other one. Perhaps a bit of wear and tear will make it fit.
One person found this helpful