on 1 May 2013
I am a big Kipling fan and have got quite a collection building up from small cross body to larger travel but this gracy bag as to be one of my favourites it is very roomy inside and the main zip goes all the way across giving full access to the inside.now about the colour it is not like the picture shows it is far far nicer it is more like a cobalt blue or some may say a royal blue it really is a stunning colour and matches this style of bag perfect and for the price this is my bargain of the year so far.
on 18 February 2015
No matter which brand of bags I try I always come back to Kipling, especially for travel. I don't think there are any other brands that match their organisation and security. This is the perfect bag for travelling, on a train or airplane journey you can zip away your passport and purse securely in the internal pockets, attach your keys to the key fob, store some lunch and a bottle of water, throw in your kindle/ipad mini, add in another layer of clothing such as a cardigan or jumper... and have room to spare! Need I go on! It has the added bonus that once you reach your destination you can use it as your casual handbag as it isn't too big or heavy to walk around with.

Some Kipling bags tend to collapse in on themselves when they're empty, however this keeps it's shape well when it's not full so that is a major plus for me.

I went for the rusty beige colour and it's the perfect colour to match just about anything, will look good in any season.

I'd definitely recommend this bag if you want a mid-sized bag to fit multiple needs.
on 10 December 2014
Having had Kiplings before, I really liked the look and size of this one for work. Walking with a stick, I ideally need my hands free and this bag is perfect as you can wear it across your body. Lovely colour and its great for keeping your bag organised with all the great pockets, in fact I found out yesterday I can even put a 330ml fizzy drinks can in the inside pocket so it doesn't roll around in your bag. I love that the front is actually Velcro rather than clips or buckles and these wash up really well if you ever spill anything on them (just remove the monkey)
on 9 December 2012
The bag is the usual high standard from Kipling, but I want to highlight the delivery of the parcel. I got home from work around 6.15pm to find the parcel dumped on my doorstep. I was rather shocked and surprised at the cavalier way of delivering goods. The week before I had the bad luck to be burgled, so I find this lack of security especially poor at such a sensitive time for me. This item is a replacement for my stolen bag, so I guess I sholud be grateful the replacement wasn't stolen as well. Bad practice.
on 11 December 2014
As usual with Kipling it's a great bag, perfect size to fit an iPad mini, purse, phone etc, lots of pockets, brilliant material and vibrant colour
on 27 December 2013
I got this bag for my mother for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. I already have a similar size Kipling Bag - among others - and she has admired it many times when we've been away on holiday together because it's a little tardis, and this bag is no exception to the Kipling rule.

There's plenty of room for everything you could possibly wish to carry, including either a cardigan or lightweight jacket and bottle of water as well as a couple guidebooks, your holiday essentials and everyday clutter without it looking excessively full - it reminds me a bit of Hermione's bag in Harry Potter because when you empty it it's like the contents are never-ending - but when you are just carrying your everyday bits and pieces it doesn't look ridiculous or overlarge.

The caffe latte colour is like a very pale beige (a really nice shade and colour that will go with pretty much anything you could ever wish to wear, in fact I can't think of a single colour/outfit it could possibly clash with). The shoulder strap easily extends to allow the bag to go across the body and rest on the lower hip/upper thigh, even on a larger person like me. It will also sit happily in front of the lower tummy which I find really handy on holiday or on shopping trips where the streets are crowded and I like to keep an eye on it without being excessively conscious of/obviously doing so.

I liked this so much when it arrived, I ordered another for myself in gentle grey and again it's a really nice pale colour that will go with pretty much anything.
on 11 July 2012
I've been thinking about a Kipling bag for a while now, but was a little put off by the price. Then I decided to think logically about this........... It is Kipling, totally functional, organiser second to none (never loose your keys again)water proof fabric(what a bonus that turned out to be) and since I bought one it has been out with me every day at some point,and it looks like you definitely knew what you wanted. Bought mine in the denim colour which I think is probably one of the most versatile colours, but to be honest I would love a really bright one, which might well be my next purchase, because I am not put off by the price any more, especially when they are as well reduced as these.
on 2 August 2013
I have several Kipling bags and mostly I like them very much. I'm now looking for an across-body bag that will fit my iPad but is otherwise not too large. The Alvar won't do (just a tad too small). The Olito is OK, but Kipling seems to have stopped making them; also it sags if you have a couple of heavy things (eg a heavy purse and the iPad).

So: this is OK, and I'll keep it, but its just too fussy. There is a very strange pocket under the flap and the bag would look better without it. If there was an additional full width pocket at the rear of the bag, it would be better.
on 15 February 2014
This was my first kipling bag. After years of rubbish quality bags (some not so cheap) I was looking for something much better. My friend recommended kipling to me and showed me hers. I loved it but was really not keen on the price. Checked out Amazon and though still more than i wanted to pay i took the plunge. So glad i did the bag is excellent quality, waterproof, wipes clean holds so much and organisation is brilliant. 4 separate compartments. Cafe Latte colour is lovely goes with nearly everything. Start of kipling addiction
on 25 December 2013
I was a bit disappointed at the colour of the bag but it is quite a neutral colour so it does go with everything. I have now learnt to go on the Kipling website to get the true colour of the bags and then get my bargain on Amazon. The Gracy bag holds tons including a bottle of wine. It has lots of pockets so you can store all your bits and pieces. I am a bit of a Kipling addict and have a good collection of them but this is a particularly good one and I will look for another one if the price is right.

See one answered question