Customer reviews

2,220
Colour: White|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

on 13 January 2016
Brilliant product - so much healthier!
on 9 February 2014
Bought for someone else but they love it. Very easy to use, things cook quickly and taste fantastic. Plenty of space for around 8 chicken legs (SI unit) and blends in nicely to the black worktops so you hardly tell it's there. Great product which I handily get sent food from :)
on 25 January 2016
Great item, very popular in our house. Even those who don't normally cook are using this
on 9 October 2014
Received very quickly to Spain which is a miracle in itself! Love the machine, does what it says. I don't use it for chips but I do throw in the potatoes to roast for Sunday lunch! Cooks anything would recommend it, however there are only two of us it has rather a small basket so may not be so good for large family. No fat what more could you ask for?
on 13 January 2016
Would not be without, easy, good tast
on 23 July 2016
Excellent product. Thank you to the seller.
on 26 December 2016
Bought this for my mom and she loves it
on 2 March 2016
it is great No fat required
on 5 April 2015
Easy to use & clean, really good for chips with minimum fat involved- would recommend
on 7 December 2011
After seeing the advertisement on TV I had to try the Philips Airfryer. It is a good as I had hoped. The fryer is well made and beautifully designed. My wife and I are still experimenting with various foods and so far we have had excellent results.