on 4 September 2017
all very good having fun
on 6 September 2014
Only problem is the night light on it it is very bright I cover it with a towel when I use it on holiday but it does do the job
on 27 February 2012
I had hoped to avoid carrying several chargers when travelling. My wife's MP3, my hearing aid "dongle" and my Samsung Galaxy smart phone all can be charged from the USB port on a PC or laptop. This very nicely made charger has plugs for UK Europe, USA and OZ and with four USB ports and a hefty 2A (2000mA) rating it should have been just the ticket. Unfortunately, the phone will not charge from this item without some modification. It is not a amperage issue as the Samsung mains charger is rated at only 700mA. I discovered on an Internet forum that the phone uses the data wires on the USB connection to validate the charging source. (Standard USB plugs have red and black For 5V power and green and white for data) If the data wires green and white are shorted together, the phone sees this charger as an ordinary mains charger and works fine. If you have and can use a soldering iron, read on. If not, sorry.

I bought a very short USB extension lead about 8" long. I cut into the cable and carefully located green and white wires and soldered them together. After taping up I use this modified extension with my usual unmodified USB lead supplied with the phone. For obvious reasons I cannot warrant this mod in your particular circumstances.
on 12 November 2014
Just what we needed, especially for our motorhome where electrical sockets are minimal & at a premium, and where one does not want extension cords cluttering up space & becoming a nuisance & possibly a 'tripping' danger. It takes up to 4 devices, and what with 2 x iPhones, 2 x tablets, 2 x cameras & other paraphernalia, one couldn't ask for anything more. At present it situated in the house in a socket ideally situated between dining room & conservatory & performing well. May buy another so that one is in van & one is in the house, so we don't forget to take it with us when touring. Just want to see if longlasting, even although it is at a very reasonable price!
on 17 August 2012
I would give this a 5 star review as it does exactly what it says on the tin. The fact that it has such a bright blue light when plugged in means that I will not sure this though. I have no idea what the blue glow is supposed to be for - other than keeping you awake at night. It really is very bright.

I tried to dismantle the device to disable the lights but ended up destroying it in the process.
on 24 June 2012
I plugged this item in having worked out finally how to put it together. It initially lit up, but soon shut off. Despite jiggling it to get it to work, I eventually gave up and the plug ended up in the bin. Life's too short to send it back for a replacement. My advice is don't bother buying this item.
on 13 April 2012
It glows so brightly blue, I can't imagine the purpose of this other than to keep my room glowing blue all night.

To be fair, it seems to work fine apart from the blue, but the deep blue ruins the usefulness of using the plug where I sleep.
on 8 September 2012
I've been using this regularly for three weeks while on holiday. Works well to charge my iPhone, camera & mp3 player. The 4 adapters provide worldwide connection though the locking mechanism seems a bit weak (which is why I have given a 4star rating instead of 5star). Even if it does eventually break you will be able to use it with a standard 2 pin mains lead as used by many low power devices. I've not seem anything similar on the market so this is a must have as far as I'm concerned
on 25 October 2013
This non-original piece of equipment for charging Apple devices has four plugs to suit UK/Singapore, US, Australian and Europe-continental wall sockets and will charge any Apple device with a device-to-USB cable. With four power outlets it possible to charge iPhone, iPod and iPad simultaneously wherever you travel and still have a further USB socket free. A marvellous bit of kit for the traveller at a very competitive price.
on 29 July 2013
'Really pleased with this adaptor - does what it supposed to do.
It is in constant use at home, charging iPad, phones, Bluetooth Keyboard & headsets and lightens the load when traveling too, especially with all the adaptors provided.
I only wish they would mark the 1.5V slot (for iPad) to differentiate it from the others..
I am happy to recommend this item.