Customer reviews

on 4 February 2017
This adapter is the right size internally to hold an SSD drive but the outside width is too narrow so I could only fit it using screws on one side. My 3.5" drives fit perfectly in the PC case so I know the case is correct. The other problem is the tapped holes the mounting screws fit into are not quite in the correct position, being slightly too high and it was very difficult to fit the screws, which as mentioned I could only do on one side as the outside width of the adapter is a few millimeters too narrow.
on 22 March 2017
Disk enclosures come in many different forms. This unit has very good construction compared to most and when you hear the phrase ' You get what you pay for', This is a good example of a quality offering. The logics work. The case protects thee 2.5 inch disk, It mounts accurately in the tower. If you are looking for an enclosure to mount SSD disk in a desktop, this is the one you need.
on 19 October 2012
Does the job, provides a sturdy frame for 2 2.5" drives. Comes with screws and manuals. Can't ask for much more.
My only gripe is that the screw holes are of a thinner thread, which I believe is the sort used on 2.5" drives. Where as 3.5" drives use the wider (larger pitch, as it's known) thread. This isn't normally a problem, as they provide suitable screws. However my case, Antec P180, uses rubber gromets to hold the hard drives in place, and so I can't affix them properly, as they need special screws, which only come in the larger thread size. So unless I can find the same type of screws in smaller thread, I can only bodge it with random thin thread screws that mean it is loose and hangs about inside.
I don't know why they didn't use the same thread size as standard 3.5" drives, for compatibility.
on 29 January 2017
Used it to put two SSD's in a Computer at the same time. Had to put them in mirror opposite of each other otherwise the cables would not fit on.
on 23 May 2017
Did the job, screws didn't fit properly on one side of my bay hence not 5 stars.
on 10 August 2017
This product was pretty useless, turns out my SSD's screwed from the bottom and didn't fit it. You could say I should have noticed from the picture, or you could say that the model should have been able to cope with different types of SSD's, as I didn't think to look for it.

Check your screws first.
on 18 July 2017
This product has received very good reviews from every source during my research. I have now had it for 2 months with daily use and had no probs. It does what it is supposed to do. What can I say? A1 Recommended.
on 3 August 2017
Just awful product. Sharp edges, strange size, does not fit any of my PCs - and I have 4...
on 7 April 2017
Good value bracket. These work in various desktops from Dell and Fujitsu fine.
on 7 April 2017
Very cheap and works perfectly as expected. It is a must buy if you have or are buying an ssd or 2.5 inch hard drive