on 15 October 2014
handle a little on the small side, head too large, difficult to reach around back teeth. bristles give a pleasant sensation - better than plastic. despite soaking it in a dilute solution of TCP, developed a gum infection shortly after beginning to use it - could have been coincidence of course. 1 star deducted for the size problems mentioned above, & 1 for the price which is a little high. wouldn't buy again.
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 26 June 2017
Some of the bristles came off got stuck between my teeth and the brush is a little on the soft side.so would I buy one again the answer is no.
on 1 May 2014
A good, firm toothbrush. And the bristles don't fall out like another wooden toothbrush I bought! Once the bristles get too worn, this toothbrush can be put in the compost bin and not into landfill. My only wish is that this company will think of making smaller brushes for kids too, then I can have compostable toothbrushes for the whole family....
on 19 January 2017
Item arrived promptly. Toothbrush is large so takes a little while to get used to. Bristles are less stiff than conventional toothbrushes so you have to put in a bit more work, but it's worth it to have plastic free.
on 1 December 2016
Lasted about a week before falling apart
on 1 August 2015
weird but nice
on 5 August 2016
Whilst I love the concept of this toothbrush, it really does not work for me. The head is way too big & it rubs the edges of my mouth making it sore.
on 26 February 2018
Very good product
on 17 October 2014
Too hard for my teeth as feels like i am using the nail brush on my teeth. :(
on 30 March 2016