on 31 May 2012
This product is good value for money, and the earphones themselves have a good sound. The in line mic is handy for phone calls hands free, although the buds are a little larger than I have had before and there are only one set/size of silicon tips. The stylus doesn't work very well but did not buy product for this.
on 30 August 2013
Sorry. The product didnt function to give the user hands free usage. I bought it so that a friend who is slightly hard of hearing, could use her mobile phone more easily but to no avail.
on 11 April 2013
Previously bought a cheaper set of phones which were bad then failed. Have had these phones now for nearly 12 months and still working. Good for voice but don't expect hi-fidelity when listening to music. Overall good functional product.
2 people found this helpful
on 14 January 2013
I like the sound produced by this headphone. It works beautifully with the phone and skype being heard without any distortions. The controls start my music automatically, however, the rocking buttons don't seem to be able to reduce the volume or change tracks. Don't know if it is because of the tablet.
I was not fully comfortable with in-ear buds as it blocks out all external sounds.
on 10 May 2012
As my Galaxy Mini smartphone didn't come with headphones, I bought these along with the stylus pen. I wanted a genuine Samsung product and the pen was a bonus.
The sound quality of the phones is very good and are comfortable to wear. Also the pen makes writing text a lot easier. I was very pleased with the prompt service too.
2 people found this helpful
on 14 February 2013
I havent used these much but they appear to be fine. They are as discribed and I am happy with them for the price.
on 6 April 2013
No problems so far, works like the original that came with the phone. The only thing that you have to be careful of, is the rubbery ear parts can come out but I think that would happen anyway due to the style of the headphones.
on 26 April 2014
it is very good I would recommend it to a friend I don't know what else to say about the product
on 8 November 2014
Goods supplied within a couple of days of order being placed. Ear pieces fit very well with the good sound. Receiving phone calls whilst listening to phone radio works well.
on 27 February 2015