on 21 September 2012
It says is breathable, it may well be but if feels like plastic so you do get very warm and sweaty; it crinkles a lot and the 'glamorous silk look' that shows in the picture is not true. HOWEVER, it is long enough, is very practical to put in a tiny bag that comes with it, has the hidden hoddie and the straps on wrists to avoid wind coming in, so overall is OK.
on 26 July 2014
I have been looking for a full length shower proof mac for ages like the ones we had as kids & hated. Now in my more mature years I realise Mum was right, rain drenched shorts, skirts are not good so ordered Mac in a Sac. Have worn it a few times & it does the job very well, love the way it folds back into the "sac" which as another reviewer said can double as a little bag for your phone, keys.

Fab
on 3 February 2013
I am so happy with this mac. The size is perfect for me (1,5 m, I know, I am very short) and this is not easy. It protects very well both for wind and rain. I feel very comfortable with it, I do not sweat at all and it perfectly fits in its bag. Very happy with my purchase.
on 12 June 2017
It is the best thing I have bought for ages. I love it. The colour is super. It is perfect
on 9 January 2014
With all of the rainy weather we've been having, this mac has seen a lot of use, even though I've only had it for a few weeks. It is lightweight, well made, comfortable and waterproof. I'm a size 12 and so bought a size 14 so that it would go over jackets etc.
on 30 June 2017
A very nice mac and good value
on 12 October 2017
Good long mac
on 10 October 2013
It didn't look like the picture, it was a long, shapeless PAC Mac type thing. I returned it. It would certainly be handy, but my figure couldn't get away with it.
on 22 September 2017
to long lengh and sleeves
on 7 April 2014
Arrived promptly and is handy to have in the rain. Looks very stylish and keeps out heavy rain.
It looks as though it should last a long time.

See one answered question