on 22 June 2014
extremely poor wouldn't have given this item any stars.
the reception very bad hardly picked up any stations, when you did find station you have to keep adjusting it
the volume nonexistent.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM

DISAPOINTED
on 8 January 2013
The product arrived very promptly ,espescially as it was nearly christmas.I find the ear defenders light and cut out the noise perfectly,whilst allowing me to enjoy the radio or mp3 if i attach it with the lead supplied.The batteries are also easy to install unlike a £90 pair trialled by my firm,which required the use of a screwdriver every time batteries needed changing.RECOMMENDED.
on 22 June 2015
These were advertised as suitable for spectating at motor racing events hence the word ' Pit' in the name. The main reason I bought them was to hear the commentary on the radio whilst watching a race. not only could I not hear the commentary at all, but the tuning knob is so small to cover the FM range it was almost impossible to find and keep the commentary before the race started.
Very expensive ear defenders!
on 4 August 2013
If you ever go to a Grand Prix you really need these they block out the outside noise and you can hear the radio telling you which position the cars are in.
on 5 May 2016
Used these for Le Mans, got some for my dad and myself and they're great! You can hear the cars fine (simply because they're so loud) whilst listening to Radio Le Mans... What's not to love?
on 18 September 2015
The mother wears and uses these all day good for gardening, lounging and other deeds around the house. I'll have to buy another for myself!
on 8 August 2012
Poor quality item, the built in radio is "ok" but often suffers from loss of signal and the build quality is sufficently poor that a few days of use resulted in the radio ceasing to function.

Overall not a brilliant product
on 20 August 2013
I ordered this as I was fed up with having ringing in my ears after wrapping silage bales. it is great as I can now listen to the radio and not suffer ringing as all noise is shut out.
on 11 November 2013
Too quiet can't hear the radio or mp3 player over the noise of the leaf blower, so I'm returning product
on 11 January 2014
Fabulous sound quality and really cuts the noise out when using the chainsaw to saw logs. Can really recommend this product. Really super quality.