Size: 42-44 Inch (Large)|Colour: Hi-Viz Yellow/Grey|Change

on 14 November 2013
I bought this top as a replacement for an old hi vis top which was beginning to show its age. I commute to and from work so being seen on the road is hugely important. I have purchased Tenn products before and have always been pleasantly surprised by the quality and this top is no different. Note : it is not a race fit (tight) so the fit is quite loose, can be worn over base layer + jersey if you wish. I am 5'11 and 80kgs and bought a Medium which is ample big enough for me. A good purchase ...
on 14 August 2014
I am 5'7" and 38" chest size. I took the risk and ordered the small size as it says it fits 38-40" chest. I already have a medium short sleeve bike jersey that is too tight a fit so I was afraid it wouldn't fit but it actually does fit perfectly on me. Nice quality too. I ordered the long sleeves to protect from sunburn during bright sunny days. Just one downside is there is no zip on the back pockets to securely put my phone and keys in.

I read in other's reviews that it is not windproof. I will be cycling this weekend so will try it out. Overall, good purchase if you don't want to spend too much money on a quality cycling garment.
on 14 April 2012
Pockets seem easy enough to access and nothing has fallen out (so far). Good long back.
My only complaint is that its not very windproof but I don't think its designed to be.
Zipper is smooth.
on 27 April 2010
Ignore the title line hype, this is just a standard cheap nylon top with a shiny inside surface that isn't absorbent (they call it wicking in the trade, to bewilder us). Looks fairly smart but it also looks extremely cheap and is probably only of worth as one of several outer layers, though not the layer against your skin. Buy something that wicks if you want to stay comfortable and dry whilst out cycling.....or by this if you just want to get damp n sweaty.
on 29 December 2015
Really good fit, with plenty of elasticity for different body shapes (not slimfit but not miles off). It has great reflective strips and bright yellow for during the day whilst the fabric is good quality and comfy to wear (whilst having good breathability for cooling down while cycling). Having three rear pockets is useful for storing things in and they seem sturdy and have a good elastic top to keep things inside them. I would happily buy another and definitely recommend it to others looking for a good value high-viz cycling top.
on 22 August 2014
Does what it sets out to for a ridiculously low price. About half the price of the last cycling top I bought, from another brand, which is short sleeved and not massively different in quality. Hi-viz on this is brilliant, styling good, and the zip and waist grippers work well. It is a summering weight, although long sleeved. Cool-flo does suggest this, but you should also bear in mind that it isn't race tight so you will feel some of the breeze if there is one. I am just under 6 feet tall, nearly 85 kg and am glad I opted for medium; a reasonable fit but I will get another tighter layer under for warmth in autumn and spring. Pockets could be slightly deeper, and maybe sturdier, but that's a minor quibble and I would definitely buy from Tenn again and recommend them to anyone cycling on a budget or keen to avoid wasting money that could be put to better use elsewhere.
on 3 December 2013
I used this for the first time on a 10 mile bike ride and it was brilliant. Got it through the Amazon Black Friday deal and could only get large when trying to go for medium, and I'm glad I did! I usually take a medium in most clothing but I would encourage anyone to go a size larger than you usually would with this. All in all a great product and keeps you warm on the ride. Highly recommended.
Impressed with this Jersey. It's very light weight and slightly stretchy so it clings to you...hold it up to the window and you can see through it. I will wear over a t-shirt for added warmth...it's definately a summer top. Size wise go larger rather than smaller if in doubt. Otherwise excellent value and quality....recomended.
on 19 July 2015
This is a cheap (price wise) and cheerful buy. It is not skin tight and fits just right. I bought a Large (I used the size chart on the product page) which fits me just right.

The only thing was being in the countryside, cycling in a bright yellow top on a nice warm day is not quite the best idea because the flies and midges get attracted to you. Stop for a second to drink water,enjoy the scenery or let traffic past and you instantly get your own insectoid fan club!

Apart from that, no complaints at all. The shirt seems to be very well put together and does the job. Even on a warm day, there is sufficient airflow.

Very pleased with it.
on 18 September 2015
Super value and very good quality. I ordered two orange ones with a view to wearing them (one at a time...) under my Mountain Warehouse waterproof jacket. I've now had opportunity to wear both with and without the jacket and cannot fault them. The fit is exactly as described - not skin tight, just right, and the colour makes you easy to see in traffic. The pocket on the back is handy too - today I filled it with a handful of Mini Pepperami's being handed out in Twickenham ahead of the World Cup Rugby opening game!

See one answered question