on 21 January 2014
Having recently taken the step into a hand held tablet this Christmas, the inevitable thing to accompany it, are the accessories to keep it safe & more malleable to use. And these Snugg 2 in 1 stylus pens were just the ticket.

We purchased two of these, red & silver, for primarily using it with an ipad Air, and they have made an already simple device even easier to use. The soft, rubber like ball end is perfect for typing or selecting items on screen. While as a pen it is handy, perhaps not the best writing implement, but is a nice feature none the less. Visually they look excellent, very professional, and the build quality is good overall.

In conclusion, we are very happy with our purchase to date & will monitor any degradation in the product over time & usage. Highly recommended.
on 1 March 2015
Nice designer pen and stylus with perfectly set finger-pad which is very touch sensitive. Best stylus I've bought so far and so well worth the money. Using it right now to quickly type this review! Very satisfied, thank you.
on 19 July 2017
Very functional.
on 26 June 2017
Just perfect ;-)
on 7 October 2013
Have found this touch screen pen a most useful item. I have always thought my fingers too big for the characters on a phone screen. At last a device to solve this problem. Have had several items now from the Snugg company, and each one as proved to be of very good quality, this pen is no exception.
on 17 September 2017
A perfect stylus pen
on 1 April 2017
Working ok so far
on 28 September 2017
Perfect!
on 23 August 2013
This pen was delivered quickly and was worth the price. I have already tried a few cheaper ones and they do not last long, so it is worth paying a bit more for one. I cannot comment on the pen as I only use the Stylus. I have only been using an iPad for a couple of months, and do not understand how to "write" on an iPad yet. I would recommend this stylus to anyone. I already have a Snugg iPad case and love it.
on 10 February 2012
Arrived when it said it would, packaged well, does what it says it does. Makes a big difference when using my IPAD on small script. No more fat fingers....