on 1 May 2017
Used it several times so far and I am happy with it. Easy to clean, easy to store. Can't complain.
on 31 October 2016
lovely little tins . perfect
on 13 December 2013
Okay but they are hard to clean because of how they are made, think they may get mouldy traces of cake
on 19 March 2015
I am happy with my purchase and the service provided.
on 22 April 2017
Ideal for what I was looking for
on 1 December 2011
Got these to make mini batches, the six pack was handy because they all fit on one baking tray and use a two pound mix fully.
on 5 January 2012
Bought these tins so that I could make individual cakes. Brilliant! Good quality, even baking all round, good value for money.
on 10 October 2012
Just what I need to bake individual cakes. Decent non stick coat, although I did grease them with a little bit of butter, but I would grease any baking tins anyway. The size of these cake tins are perfect for me, you would expect to get same size cakes at a coffee shop. Fast service so I'll buy from this seller again.
on 28 May 2015
These tins have an excellent nonstick coating for mini loaves. Just butter or oil and no liner neede for bread as it tips out with ease. The size is great as it makes a good sized loaf that I usually slice twice horizontally to make club / double decker sandwiches. They are a perfect size for picnics or lunch boxes. Loved mine so much I bought a second set. I often put a dough cycle on my bread machine then split resulting dough in half before adding different flavourings such as fennel seeds in one batch and olive and tomato in the other batch to give a bit of variety. Approx 15mins baking in a 220 degree gas oven and they're perfect. I wrap in cling film once cooled and freeze to use when needed. They defrost quickly and are super fresh & squishy. Fab tins! Have also lined them with baking parchment to make chocolate brownies as I can leave nuts out for my daughters portions so these give me good flexibility to tailor recipes to suit my family. I'm a very happy customer.
review image
on 31 March 2013
Fun to use and great for children. Wish they said Hovis on the side, but can understand why not! Nice way of making bread rolls with a difference.