on 17 August 2016
Perfect for holding keys and a travel card while running. Other running bottles I have tried have been leaky messes. This one doesn't leak even after 12 miles. The water comes out easily with no flow issues. It won't fit your phone though. I have a small phone (Samsung mini) and I can't even get that to fit. So if you need your phone for your run, please don't expect it to fit in this pouch.....try Running Buddy pouches for that. I would buy this product again if I lost mine as I have become dependent on it. Great buy!
on 18 March 2013
Really great item. Training for the London Marathon and need to take more water out. This lasts me up to 13 miles. It is comfortable to hold as I don't need to hold the bottle. I tend to wear a glove to avoid chafing. The zip pocket is useful for jellybeans, key etc but a fraction too small for an iPhone, big mistake! I have to wear a running belt for my phone as Skins don't have pockets. Still a great product and fast delivery.
on 23 May 2013
This bottle is just what I needed. It's very comfortable to run with it and is pretty! The pocket is enough to put keys, moneys and small stuff in.
on 20 August 2015
Bought for girlfriend who is a fairly serious runner, this is more for walkers and short runs than the marathon types.
on 14 June 2014
Very well made and good to put front door key safe. I take it everywhere with me, definitely recommend this product
on 22 August 2014
very comfy grip, holds good amount, good little pocket, can fit my phone in it too.
on 6 April 2015
Best running bottle I've ever had with a pocket big enough for a few essentials.
on 17 July 2015
Never thought running with a bottle could be so effortless
on 31 July 2015
Very please with my purchase good product well made
on 16 May 2015