Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 1 May 2012
Personally, I cannot stand this little pipsqeak, but it was bought for my 15 year old G-daughter and granddad was pronounced "The Best" for buying it, obviously loves it and drives dad mad playing it. So, 4 stars for annoying my son and making me a cool g-dad.
on 16 January 2012
I purchased this for my mother in law to give to my 21 year old nephew , he has learning difficulties and asked for this for Christmas .My mother in law was going to his for Christmas and he lives a long way from us , so I had it sent direct to his address as it was going to arrive after she had already gone ,so I opted to send it direct and it arrived in plenty of time for Christmas , even though I was cutting it a bit fine for pre Christmas delivery . I haven't heard any of it as it was a present sent direct. I am not keen on Justin Bieber so would not order for myself, however he was absolutely over the moon with it and has played it constantly apparently.
on 4 November 2015
Really enjoyed how this album was put together with a mixture of classics as well as modern music today. Very good job and will definitely be listening to it every Christmas from now on. Would recommend it to others who want to be put into a very positive and joyful Christmas mood.
on 7 January 2012
a great mix of traditional and modern songs to help christmas not only feel but sound good too. my children and i have enjoyed listening, singing along to and dancing to all of the tracks. justin bieber has livened some classics up and added some new hits of his own. 'well done young man' :)
on 2 December 2011
I absolutely love thus album! It is original and heartfelt, and makes you feel part if the song. I have every album so far, and have not once been disappointed <3 I love Justin!
on 2 December 2011
pre-ordered this CD for my 13 yr daughter and incidentally heard the songs. Lyrics are good but his voice is yet to break. Unable to distinguish his voice especially in duets. Wish hmv had given away few Tees and wall papers as my kid is one crazy fan.

He fills the vacuum of a good young male pop singer.
on 7 November 2011
I am a huge Justin Bieber fan and this christmas album is amazing. I like the way some of the songs have been updated and jazzed up, his voice has also matured a lot.

I like that his song 'Pray' is also on it from the 'My Worlds' collection and 'Someday at Christmas' is also on the CD, but it hasn't been re newed, it's like when Justin sang it infront of the president of America when Justin was younger, it shows how far he's come.

:D
on 14 December 2011
This was for my daughter who loves Justin Bieber, the thing was I actually enjoy the album as well which I wasn't expecting.
on 18 January 2012
The kid has talent, I won't deny it, he can sing.
The Biebs has gained a certain maturity in his voice that makes him sound less like a baby (unlike on his previous albums).
Some music is even good sometimes but the choice of lyrics is appalling. That's it, listen to the music and not the lyrics because the lyrics, the originals, could have been written by my 9-year-old niece and she doesn't even speak English.
But yeah, all in all, this album isn't sooooo bad because most of the tracks are covers and not originals.
on 5 February 2012
Very pleased with this poduct, arrived on time, no scrathes were on the disc or case, was very well packaged!