on 8 April 2014
These are good quality spring loaded pins. Do not be fooled into buying the solid pins - these have little strength. Also be careful over the diameter. I originally purchased 2mm pins and found that they would not fit the Seiko strap.
on 3 March 2017
Broke the pin in my watch strap considered taking it to the jewellers for a repair, then had a look on amazon and found this company (Talk Time) and ordered the pins. They arrived before the date stated on the order form, they were very easy to fit and are good quality. Saved a few pounds by doing it myself, great service.
on 19 July 2017
Thank you for the watch strap pins they are great and it saved me a lot of money thank you again you saved me kindest regards Patricia Thompson
on 15 August 2017
These are perfect, my strap is back on and I'm happy.
on 18 July 2017
thank you really fits very well many thanks
on 19 June 2017
Just what I needed to fix our daughters watch strap.
on 15 June 2017
Allowed me to fix a broken watch strap cheaply and effectively. Simple product, but works as expected, so if you're looking for a replacement, no need to invest in looking further.
on 18 July 2017