Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£18.04

on 9 May 2013
I've never really used Excel before and find this book really easy to use and to understand. I've learned loads of tips, and I feel it's explained very well. It's helped me loads at work with the very basic tasks I need to do, and I've even been able to help 'experts' at work who know Excel but are unfamiliar with the 2010 version.
on 10 June 2017
Great reference book to get you introduced to the world of EXCEL !
on 23 October 2013
Needed the book for a new job where they were using Excel 2010. The book helped to refresh my knowledge of Excel which I hadn't used for many years.
on 28 August 2015
Very comprehensive although a little bit big for carrying about!
on 5 July 2013
Gives all the information required, from basic to advanced level, in an easy-to-follow way. This book is all you need.
on 9 October 2011
I have really enjoyed having a manual at hand in which I can find virtually anything that I need to know about Excel 2010. As an eperienced but rusty user of Excel 2003, I have found the very comprehensive book aimed at a level that has been perfect to fill me in on the differences between the new and older versions as well as cover the fundamental gaps in my knowledge. I have also been encouraged to try many features that I had not been aware of.
on 11 February 2015
Great book to really teach you about Excel if you don't know anything. Even for a more experienced user like myself, I've found quite a few gems of information there that was really helpful. The 8 books in 1 is also great as it covers a wide range of subjects
on 21 April 2013
I bought this for myself and all of my collegues at work, it is an amazing guide. very infomantive and comprehensive,
on 6 April 2013
This dummies guide is nice and easy to use. It arrived in perfect condition! I think it's worth the money :-)
on 14 August 2016
The 'for dummies' books are excellent, they break everything down into bitesize chunks, so even if you have no preconceived knowledge of the subject you choose too look at, you'll pick it up, and be excellent!