on 11 March 2012
I bought this product in December 2011 (at nearly double the price it is now i might add.) I must admit it looks great but it offers minimal protection for my valued Note. More worryingly the outer edge of the cover, has started to deteriorate. I have since bought a gel case for my Note, not as slick but more robust and offers some 'drop' protection.
on 8 March 2017
Bought this for my Husbands Galaxy Note 4, thought it would be compatable as thats what i put in the search bar....knew was too good to be true, as was so cheap, way too small for my Husbands phone....oh well...at least only lost £3.
on 30 May 2017
Ok
on 15 July 2012
A perfect fit for my Note, seems like it came with the phone. Replaces nicely the back cover (which is cheap plastic anyway so no loss). But won't protect the phone from harm if dropped in the street (I assume but won't try), then again I never expected that.
on 29 August 2013
This looks good and feels great. It fits my phone well and protects it. Its a great color and slips easy in and out of my pocket with no problem. No dirt or dust sticks to it which is a big plus.
on 16 October 2013
Good buy! Classy, love the chocolate brown colour, protects the screen and clips on easily. Highly recommended if you're bored with the original cover.
on 11 February 2016
like it
on 3 April 2017
My wife loves it.
on 11 October 2014
This was a good case... Protected the phone
on 14 August 2014